- 2014 World Series MVP Madison Bumgarner -- By the Numbers
- Gilbert Arenas Has Finally Sold His Shark Mansion, After Removing Sharks
- Mike Tyson Beats Mike Tyson In Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!!
- Survivor Pool Picks For Every Week 9 NFL Game
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Note: Do Not Try To Propose To Your Significant Other On Mike Francesa’s Show
For those of you who thought Mike Francesa would be amenable to you proposing to your girlfriend/boyfriend on his airwaves, take note: that is not the case.
It can’t be confirmed that a proposal was about to go down before Francesa took another call, but what else would make a WFAN caller nervous to ask in front of “the whole New York”? Being a Jets fan can’t be that embarrassing… can it?
Gotta wonder how the rest of that proposal went down. We’d love to hear from you, Moe in New Jersey.
- Filed Under:
- Mike Francesa
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts