- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Note: Do Not Try To Propose To Your Significant Other On Mike Francesa’s Show
For those of you who thought Mike Francesa would be amenable to you proposing to your girlfriend/boyfriend on his airwaves, take note: that is not the case.
It can’t be confirmed that a proposal was about to go down before Francesa took another call, but what else would make a WFAN caller nervous to ask in front of “the whole New York”? Being a Jets fan can’t be that embarrassing… can it?
Gotta wonder how the rest of that proposal went down. We’d love to hear from you, Moe in New Jersey.
- Filed Under:
- Mike Francesa
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- WBC Lifts Suspension Against Adrien Broner
- Andre Ward Dares To Confront Golovkin
- Shannon Briggs Storms Wladimir Klitschko's Training Camp