- NBA Power Rankings: The Final Regular Season Edition
- NHL Playoff Preview: Who's Gonna Win Each First-Round Matchup?
- Damian Lillard Kicks Off Massive Adidas Deal By Insulting Sports Legends
- Minor League Baseball Team To Offer Frog Legs At Concession Stands This Season
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Note: Do Not Try To Propose To Your Significant Other On Mike Francesa’s Show
For those of you who thought Mike Francesa would be amenable to you proposing to your girlfriend/boyfriend on his airwaves, take note: that is not the case.
It can’t be confirmed that a proposal was about to go down before Francesa took another call, but what else would make a WFAN caller nervous to ask in front of “the whole New York”? Being a Jets fan can’t be that embarrassing… can it?
Gotta wonder how the rest of that proposal went down. We’d love to hear from you, Moe in New Jersey.
- Filed Under:
- Mike Francesa
- Controversy Hits The MMA Ring
- The 10 Bloodiest Fights Of All Time
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed
- Smartest Fighter in UFC?