- The Decemberists: Best Photos From Sunday's NFL Snow Games
- The 'Eli Manning Dislikes' Twitter Meme Is A Glorious Thing
- The Yankees Genius Strategy For Success: Get As Old As Possible
- Video Evidence Charles Barkley Is The Best American In America
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Note: Do Not Try To Propose To Your Significant Other On Mike Francesa’s Show
For those of you who thought Mike Francesa would be amenable to you proposing to your girlfriend/boyfriend on his airwaves, take note: that is not the case.
It can’t be confirmed that a proposal was about to go down before Francesa took another call, but what else would make a WFAN caller nervous to ask in front of “the whole New York”? Being a Jets fan can’t be that embarrassing… can it?
Gotta wonder how the rest of that proposal went down. We’d love to hear from you, Moe in New Jersey.
- Filed Under:
- Mike Francesa
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Pacquiao Ready For New Challenges
- Shane Battier Discuses Future Female NBA Players
- Brett Favre to Come Back 1 More Time