- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Quote Of The Morning: Adam Jones Seriously Doesn’t Think Pitchers Should Wear Helmets
1. Come at him, Tim.
McCarvers idea on pitchers wit helmets is pretty much the WORST idea I’ve ever heard. He didn’t ever hit wit a helmet in his days
— Adam Jones (@SimplyAJ10) October 26, 2012
2. Though on the other hand, solidarity.
To everyone tweeting me, I’m not watching but did just see the replay. Certainly hope he’s ok.
— Brandon McCarthy (@BMcCarthy32) October 26, 2012
3. I get this.
— Chad Johnson (@ochocinco) October 25, 2012
I have God Im good i don’t need any luck. Trill.
— Martellus Bennett (@1987Marty) October 25, 2012
5. I think it is this World Series.
Watching game 2 if this World Series
— Austin Daye (@Adaye5) October 26, 2012
How we’re feeling: Headless.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts