- The NFL Will Be A Lot Less Pink This October, Says Sporting Goods Insider
- It's Up To Adrian Peterson's Viking Teammates To Save His Minnesota Career
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 3 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Fight Church Bout Ends In Double Knockout With Simultaneous Shots To The Nuts
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Quote Of The Morning: Adam Jones Seriously Doesn’t Think Pitchers Should Wear Helmets
1. Come at him, Tim.
McCarvers idea on pitchers wit helmets is pretty much the WORST idea I’ve ever heard. He didn’t ever hit wit a helmet in his days
— Adam Jones (@SimplyAJ10) October 26, 2012
2. Though on the other hand, solidarity.
To everyone tweeting me, I’m not watching but did just see the replay. Certainly hope he’s ok.
— Brandon McCarthy (@BMcCarthy32) October 26, 2012
3. I get this.
— Chad Johnson (@ochocinco) October 25, 2012
I have God Im good i don’t need any luck. Trill.
— Martellus Bennett (@1987Marty) October 25, 2012
5. I think it is this World Series.
Watching game 2 if this World Series
— Austin Daye (@Adaye5) October 26, 2012
How we’re feeling: Headless.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- The 10 Biggest NBA Draft Busts Ever
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce