- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- 5 Takeaways From The New NBA Live 15 Trailer
- 'Tiny Titan' Glitch Is Further Proof Madden 15 Is The Football Version Of Super Smash Bros.
- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Quote Of The Morning: Adam Jones Seriously Doesn’t Think Pitchers Should Wear Helmets
1. Come at him, Tim.
McCarvers idea on pitchers wit helmets is pretty much the WORST idea I’ve ever heard. He didn’t ever hit wit a helmet in his days
— Adam Jones (@SimplyAJ10) October 26, 2012
2. Though on the other hand, solidarity.
To everyone tweeting me, I’m not watching but did just see the replay. Certainly hope he’s ok.
— Brandon McCarthy (@BMcCarthy32) October 26, 2012
3. I get this.
— Chad Johnson (@ochocinco) October 25, 2012
I have God Im good i don’t need any luck. Trill.
— Martellus Bennett (@1987Marty) October 25, 2012
5. I think it is this World Series.
Watching game 2 if this World Series
— Austin Daye (@Adaye5) October 26, 2012
How we’re feeling: Headless.
- Patriots Cheerleaders Enjoy Swimsuit Calendar Shoot in Cancun
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?