- Flop Life: Buy Vlade Divac's Fantastic Modern Home In Southern California
- Raptors Bringing Back Old-School Jerseys Next Season
- Todd McShay Is Convinced That The Texans Aren't Taking Johnny Manziel
- Presenting The Portland Raiders: Everyone In The Black Hole Will Wear Flannel
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Quote Of The Morning: Adam Jones Seriously Doesn’t Think Pitchers Should Wear Helmets
1. Come at him, Tim.
McCarvers idea on pitchers wit helmets is pretty much the WORST idea I’ve ever heard. He didn’t ever hit wit a helmet in his days
— Adam Jones (@SimplyAJ10) October 26, 2012
2. Though on the other hand, solidarity.
To everyone tweeting me, I’m not watching but did just see the replay. Certainly hope he’s ok.
— Brandon McCarthy (@BMcCarthy32) October 26, 2012
3. I get this.
— Chad Johnson (@ochocinco) October 25, 2012
I have God Im good i don’t need any luck. Trill.
— Martellus Bennett (@1987Marty) October 25, 2012
5. I think it is this World Series.
Watching game 2 if this World Series
— Austin Daye (@Adaye5) October 26, 2012
How we’re feeling: Headless.
- The Top American Winter Olympians
- NFL Breaks 65-Year-Old Scoring Record in 2013
- Legacy Lost: Patriots Overmatched by Manning and the Denver Broncos
- Colin Kaepernick Self-Destructs In Fourth Quarter As 49ers Lose