- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Get Ready For A Kevin Love Trade To The Cavaliers... In 24 Days
- 5 Places To Track MLB Trade Deadline
- Bridgeport Bluefish Fans Nix Plans For Jersey With Nipples
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Paula Deen Isn’t Racist, Because She Bought Her Son Hank Aaron Pajamas
The classic “I’m not racist, because…” A classy move. I’m not racist, because I have a Native American friend! I’m not racist, because fried chicken is tasty! I’m not racist, because I’d kill myself if I was black! (Wait, never mind.)
Paula Deen isn’t racist, because she bought her son Hank Aaron pajamas. All is forgiven. There are no flaws in this logic.
All pajama-wearers are allowed to use unlimited racial slurs, as is mentioned in the Bill of Your Rights To Be An Asshole.
Then Jamie told the story about the Hank Aaaron pajamas — explaining how when he was 7-years-old, he was a big Hammerin’ Hank fan … and before he had his tonsils removed his parents gave him some H.A. PJs.
Jamie says when his parents gave him the pajamas … they told him about the challenges Hank faced “because of his color” and explained that people deserved to be judged on their merits, not skin color.
It’s a shame our so-called “journalists” passed judgment on Paula without checking her son’s pajama history.
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World