- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- Meet The World's Most Moronic Douche Bro: This UC Santa Barbara Fan
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Paula Deen Isn’t Racist, Because She Bought Her Son Hank Aaron Pajamas
The classic “I’m not racist, because…” A classy move. I’m not racist, because I have a Native American friend! I’m not racist, because fried chicken is tasty! I’m not racist, because I’d kill myself if I was black! (Wait, never mind.)
Paula Deen isn’t racist, because she bought her son Hank Aaron pajamas. All is forgiven. There are no flaws in this logic.
All pajama-wearers are allowed to use unlimited racial slurs, as is mentioned in the Bill of Your Rights To Be An Asshole.
Then Jamie told the story about the Hank Aaaron pajamas — explaining how when he was 7-years-old, he was a big Hammerin’ Hank fan … and before he had his tonsils removed his parents gave him some H.A. PJs.
Jamie says when his parents gave him the pajamas … they told him about the challenges Hank faced “because of his color” and explained that people deserved to be judged on their merits, not skin color.
It’s a shame our so-called “journalists” passed judgment on Paula without checking her son’s pajama history.
- NFL Breaks 65-Year-Old Scoring Record in 2013
- John Fox The Sixth Head Coach To Lead Two Franchises To Super Bowl
- What Has Brett Favre Been Doing After Football?
- Will There Ever Be Another Tony Gonzalez?