- Fantasy Football Offensive Primer For The 2014 NFL Season
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brian Hoyer Is The Starter In Cleveland, But Not For Long
- The NFL's VP Of Officiating Explains The Crazy Spike In Penalties
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Paula Deen Isn’t Racist, Because She Bought Her Son Hank Aaron Pajamas
The classic “I’m not racist, because…” A classy move. I’m not racist, because I have a Native American friend! I’m not racist, because fried chicken is tasty! I’m not racist, because I’d kill myself if I was black! (Wait, never mind.)
Paula Deen isn’t racist, because she bought her son Hank Aaron pajamas. All is forgiven. There are no flaws in this logic.
All pajama-wearers are allowed to use unlimited racial slurs, as is mentioned in the Bill of Your Rights To Be An Asshole.
Then Jamie told the story about the Hank Aaaron pajamas — explaining how when he was 7-years-old, he was a big Hammerin’ Hank fan … and before he had his tonsils removed his parents gave him some H.A. PJs.
Jamie says when his parents gave him the pajamas … they told him about the challenges Hank faced “because of his color” and explained that people deserved to be judged on their merits, not skin color.
It’s a shame our so-called “journalists” passed judgment on Paula without checking her son’s pajama history.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts