- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Paula Deen Isn’t Racist, Because She Bought Her Son Hank Aaron Pajamas
The classic “I’m not racist, because…” A classy move. I’m not racist, because I have a Native American friend! I’m not racist, because fried chicken is tasty! I’m not racist, because I’d kill myself if I was black! (Wait, never mind.)
Paula Deen isn’t racist, because she bought her son Hank Aaron pajamas. All is forgiven. There are no flaws in this logic.
All pajama-wearers are allowed to use unlimited racial slurs, as is mentioned in the Bill of Your Rights To Be An Asshole.
Then Jamie told the story about the Hank Aaaron pajamas — explaining how when he was 7-years-old, he was a big Hammerin’ Hank fan … and before he had his tonsils removed his parents gave him some H.A. PJs.
Jamie says when his parents gave him the pajamas … they told him about the challenges Hank faced “because of his color” and explained that people deserved to be judged on their merits, not skin color.
It’s a shame our so-called “journalists” passed judgment on Paula without checking her son’s pajama history.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts