- NFL Week 15 Power Rankings: The Seahawks Are Still In First
- ESPN Staffers Do Impressions Of Dickie V For His 35-Year Anniversary
- KC TV Sports Anchor Pretty Clearly Calls KU The 'Gayhawks', Now Claims He Didn't Say It
- Fantasy NBA: Kobe Is Back, Plus Gay-Vasquez Trade Reaction
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Quotes Of The Morning: Larry Fitzgerald Has The Worst Secret Ever
1. It wound up being him starting a Pinterest account. Lame.
I have a secret for you!
— Larry Fitzgerald (@LarryFitzgerald) November 5, 2012
2. Seriously, the whole information superhighway at your fingertips.
Someone update me on the Eagles/Saints game… almost to my hotel…
— Chad Johnson (@ochocinco) November 6, 2012
3. The power’s about to steal your money.
— Donald Sloan (@dsloan15) November 6, 2012
4. Well, beats Chris Berman.
And we go to Barack he may go-bama all the way and Hel-mitt Romney
— Brandon McCarthy (@BMcCarthy32) November 6, 2012
5. Offensive linemen, so sagely.
Wow Vicks commercial…”I finally found a coverage I couldn’t beat”..you don’t have to be PRO QB to see good coverage…umm…insert jokes
— Shaun O’Hara (@ShaunOHara60) November 6, 2012
How we’re feeling: Freaked. Out.
- Verlander and Kate Upton are an Item
- Cotto Crushes Rodriguez In Three Rounds
- Bradley Speaks On Showdown With Mayweather
- The Least Classy Fans in Football