- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Quotes Of The Morning: Larry Fitzgerald Has The Worst Secret Ever
1. It wound up being him starting a Pinterest account. Lame.
I have a secret for you!
— Larry Fitzgerald (@LarryFitzgerald) November 5, 2012
2. Seriously, the whole information superhighway at your fingertips.
Someone update me on the Eagles/Saints game… almost to my hotel…
— Chad Johnson (@ochocinco) November 6, 2012
3. The power’s about to steal your money.
— Donald Sloan (@dsloan15) November 6, 2012
4. Well, beats Chris Berman.
And we go to Barack he may go-bama all the way and Hel-mitt Romney
— Brandon McCarthy (@BMcCarthy32) November 6, 2012
5. Offensive linemen, so sagely.
Wow Vicks commercial…”I finally found a coverage I couldn’t beat”..you don’t have to be PRO QB to see good coverage…umm…insert jokes
— Shaun O’Hara (@ShaunOHara60) November 6, 2012
How we’re feeling: Freaked. Out.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts