- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Quotes Of The Morning: Larry Fitzgerald Has The Worst Secret Ever
1. It wound up being him starting a Pinterest account. Lame.
I have a secret for you!
— Larry Fitzgerald (@LarryFitzgerald) November 5, 2012
2. Seriously, the whole information superhighway at your fingertips.
Someone update me on the Eagles/Saints game… almost to my hotel…
— Chad Johnson (@ochocinco) November 6, 2012
3. The power’s about to steal your money.
— Donald Sloan (@dsloan15) November 6, 2012
4. Well, beats Chris Berman.
And we go to Barack he may go-bama all the way and Hel-mitt Romney
— Brandon McCarthy (@BMcCarthy32) November 6, 2012
5. Offensive linemen, so sagely.
Wow Vicks commercial…”I finally found a coverage I couldn’t beat”..you don’t have to be PRO QB to see good coverage…umm…insert jokes
— Shaun O’Hara (@ShaunOHara60) November 6, 2012
How we’re feeling: Freaked. Out.
- Did Dustin Johnson Sleep with PGA Wife Alli MacKenzie?
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Brutal Photos: Manny Pacquiao And Chris Algieri Shanghai
- Extreme Cliff Diving For The Insane