- Davis, Rainey & Brown Among Top Week 3 Waiver Options
- Here's Video Of Colin Kaepernick Saying... Something To Lamarr Houston
- 13 Sports Rules We Should Change Because I Said So
- The NFL Will Be A Lot Less Pink This October, Says Sporting Goods Insider
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Russian Wrestling Coach: The Gays Dropped Wrestling From The Olympics. They Will Soon Rule The World!
“If they expel wrestling now, that means that gays will soon run the whole world,” coach Vladimir Uruimagov said, calling the decision “a blow to masculine origins.”
This is a fact! Now that wrestling is gone, what is standing between the gays and their everlasting quest to rule the world? NOTHING. This was the last domino. The Last Great Straight Hope was Olympic wrestling. We have nothing now.
He added: “It turns out this committee is headed by representative of these minorities,” clarifying that he meant sexual minorities.
But you know what they say: the dumbest, least-supported, Russian explanation is often the best explanation!
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy