- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- Fantasy Hoops: Why Not Make The Bucks Your Main Squeeze This Week?
- ESPN To Combine All Non-Bullshit Entities Into New Unit Called 'Exit 31'
- Here's A Photo Of Tony Romo Rooting For Duke
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Russian Wrestling Coach: The Gays Dropped Wrestling From The Olympics. They Will Soon Rule The World!
“If they expel wrestling now, that means that gays will soon run the whole world,” coach Vladimir Uruimagov said, calling the decision “a blow to masculine origins.”
This is a fact! Now that wrestling is gone, what is standing between the gays and their everlasting quest to rule the world? NOTHING. This was the last domino. The Last Great Straight Hope was Olympic wrestling. We have nothing now.
He added: “It turns out this committee is headed by representative of these minorities,” clarifying that he meant sexual minorities.
But you know what they say: the dumbest, least-supported, Russian explanation is often the best explanation!
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers