- RotoExperts On The Radio: Kevin Gausman Debuts On Hot Thursday
- Jose Canseco Is Being Investigated For Rape
- Tony Allen Set A New Low For Egregriously And Horribly Flopping
- Son Of Asshole Makes Greatest Hockey Pass-to-One-Timer-Goal We've Seen In Quite Some Time
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
Russian Wrestling Coach: The Gays Dropped Wrestling From The Olympics. They Will Soon Rule The World!
“If they expel wrestling now, that means that gays will soon run the whole world,” coach Vladimir Uruimagov said, calling the decision “a blow to masculine origins.”
This is a fact! Now that wrestling is gone, what is standing between the gays and their everlasting quest to rule the world? NOTHING. This was the last domino. The Last Great Straight Hope was Olympic wrestling. We have nothing now.
He added: “It turns out this committee is headed by representative of these minorities,” clarifying that he meant sexual minorities.
But you know what they say: the dumbest, least-supported, Russian explanation is often the best explanation!
- Michelle Jenneke Shows Us What She's Got
- Will Roy Hibbert Realize His Potential
- Boxer Dies Protecting Daughter
- Kate Upton's Hottest Shots Yet