- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- 5 Takeaways From The New NBA Live 15 Trailer
- 'Tiny Titan' Glitch Is Further Proof Madden 15 Is The Football Version Of Super Smash Bros.
- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Russian Wrestling Coach: The Gays Dropped Wrestling From The Olympics. They Will Soon Rule The World!
“If they expel wrestling now, that means that gays will soon run the whole world,” coach Vladimir Uruimagov said, calling the decision “a blow to masculine origins.”
This is a fact! Now that wrestling is gone, what is standing between the gays and their everlasting quest to rule the world? NOTHING. This was the last domino. The Last Great Straight Hope was Olympic wrestling. We have nothing now.
He added: “It turns out this committee is headed by representative of these minorities,” clarifying that he meant sexual minorities.
But you know what they say: the dumbest, least-supported, Russian explanation is often the best explanation!
- Patriots Cheerleaders Enjoy Swimsuit Calendar Shoot in Cancun
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?