- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Russian Wrestling Coach: The Gays Dropped Wrestling From The Olympics. They Will Soon Rule The World!
“If they expel wrestling now, that means that gays will soon run the whole world,” coach Vladimir Uruimagov said, calling the decision “a blow to masculine origins.”
This is a fact! Now that wrestling is gone, what is standing between the gays and their everlasting quest to rule the world? NOTHING. This was the last domino. The Last Great Straight Hope was Olympic wrestling. We have nothing now.
He added: “It turns out this committee is headed by representative of these minorities,” clarifying that he meant sexual minorities.
But you know what they say: the dumbest, least-supported, Russian explanation is often the best explanation!
- Aaron Hernandez's Jailhouse Attack Victim Released
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Nelson Frazier Jr. aka Mabel, Big Daddy V Reportedly Dead
- Carmelo Checks Out Woman Sitting Courtside