- YES!!!: WWE Star Daniel Bryan Chases Down Burglar And Foils Robbery
- How To Trade Fantasy Draft Picks For A Girlfriend (And Still Win Your League)
- Yasiel Puig Makes Dodgers History, Triples Three Times In One Game (VIDEO)
- Greg Maddux, Five Others Inducted To Baseball Hall Of Fame Today
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
Tweets Of The Morning, Brought To You By Replacement Ref Rage
Here are your best sports tweets for Tuesday, September 18. Today’s edition is brought to you by the atrocious display by the replacement officials on Monday Night Football. Be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. See anything that should be on SportsGrid? Send it to email@example.com. Now, our morning words of wisdom. Take it away, angry sportspeople…
1. AI finds it hard to adjust to Denver.
This is a very strange game… Im lost…
— Andre Iguodala (@mindofAI9) September 18, 2012
2. Mike Trout tells it like it is.
— Mike Trout (@Trouty20) September 18, 2012
3. A: Not trippin.
Is this game going slow or am I trippin…
— Chad Johnson (@ochocinco) September 18, 2012
4. That’s the bottom line.
The replacement refs are doing the best they can. It ain’t good enough. Thanks Goodell. I was really looking forward to this season. #BS
— Steve Austin (@steveaustinBSR) September 18, 2012
5. And stay there!
These replacement refs need to go home
— Maurice Harkless (@moe_harkless) September 18, 2012
How We’re Feeling: Fatigued.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts