- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Tweets Of The Morning, Brought To You By Replacement Ref Rage
Here are your best sports tweets for Tuesday, September 18. Today’s edition is brought to you by the atrocious display by the replacement officials on Monday Night Football. Be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. See anything that should be on SportsGrid? Send it to email@example.com. Now, our morning words of wisdom. Take it away, angry sportspeople…
1. AI finds it hard to adjust to Denver.
This is a very strange game… Im lost…
— Andre Iguodala (@mindofAI9) September 18, 2012
2. Mike Trout tells it like it is.
— Mike Trout (@Trouty20) September 18, 2012
3. A: Not trippin.
Is this game going slow or am I trippin…
— Chad Johnson (@ochocinco) September 18, 2012
4. That’s the bottom line.
The replacement refs are doing the best they can. It ain’t good enough. Thanks Goodell. I was really looking forward to this season. #BS
— Steve Austin (@steveaustinBSR) September 18, 2012
5. And stay there!
These replacement refs need to go home
— Maurice Harkless (@moe_harkless) September 18, 2012
How We’re Feeling: Fatigued.
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever