- People Still Love Buying The Jersey Of The Browns' Backup Quarterback, For Some Reason
- SportsGrid's 2014 Pre-Camp NFL Power Rankings And Bold-Ass Predictions
- While Derek Jeter Gets #RE2PECT, Alex Rodriguez Gets A Whole Lot Of #F13K Yous
- Dutch Cyclist Claims He Switched Off Of Both Doomed Malaysian Airlines Flights
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Tweets Of The Morning, Brought To You By Replacement Ref Rage
Here are your best sports tweets for Tuesday, September 18. Today’s edition is brought to you by the atrocious display by the replacement officials on Monday Night Football. Be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. See anything that should be on SportsGrid? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Now, our morning words of wisdom. Take it away, angry sportspeople…
1. AI finds it hard to adjust to Denver.
This is a very strange game… Im lost…
— Andre Iguodala (@mindofAI9) September 18, 2012
2. Mike Trout tells it like it is.
— Mike Trout (@Trouty20) September 18, 2012
3. A: Not trippin.
Is this game going slow or am I trippin…
— Chad Johnson (@ochocinco) September 18, 2012
4. That’s the bottom line.
The replacement refs are doing the best they can. It ain’t good enough. Thanks Goodell. I was really looking forward to this season. #BS
— Steve Austin (@steveaustinBSR) September 18, 2012
5. And stay there!
These replacement refs need to go home
— Maurice Harkless (@moe_harkless) September 18, 2012
How We’re Feeling: Fatigued.
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'