- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Tweets Of The Morning, Brought To You By Replacement Ref Rage
Here are your best sports tweets for Tuesday, September 18. Today’s edition is brought to you by the atrocious display by the replacement officials on Monday Night Football. Be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. See anything that should be on SportsGrid? Send it to email@example.com. Now, our morning words of wisdom. Take it away, angry sportspeople…
1. AI finds it hard to adjust to Denver.
This is a very strange game… Im lost…
— Andre Iguodala (@mindofAI9) September 18, 2012
2. Mike Trout tells it like it is.
— Mike Trout (@Trouty20) September 18, 2012
3. A: Not trippin.
Is this game going slow or am I trippin…
— Chad Johnson (@ochocinco) September 18, 2012
4. That’s the bottom line.
The replacement refs are doing the best they can. It ain’t good enough. Thanks Goodell. I was really looking forward to this season. #BS
— Steve Austin (@steveaustinBSR) September 18, 2012
5. And stay there!
These replacement refs need to go home
— Maurice Harkless (@moe_harkless) September 18, 2012
How We’re Feeling: Fatigued.
- If World Cup Countries Were College Football Teams
- The 5 Most Hazardous Sports
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?