- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- U.S. Men Smashed The 4x400 Relay Record, Reportedly Received 'Love' Afterwards
- Minnesota Representative's Racist NBA Tweet Leaves A Big Mess
- Spring Training Talk: Jose Abreu Is Hot, Cole Hamels Is Not
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Well, The Marlins And Blue Jays Feel Decidedly Different About Tuesday’s Trade
1. This guy: happy.
Its a good day to be a bluejay!
— Jose Bautista(@JoeyBats19) November 13, 2012
2. This guy: not so happy.
Alright, I’m pissed off!!! Plain & Simple
— Giancarlo Stanton (@Giancarlo818) November 13, 2012
3. This guy: happy.
Watcha think Toronto?! I’m still waiting for those “It’s Official” words. But I am beyond excited for the city, fans and the team. #Boom
— Ricky Romero (@RickyRo24) November 14, 2012
4. This guy: looking for a diversion.
Im tired of the marlins trying to over shadow my day! I’m number 4! bleacherreport.com/articles/14070…
— Logan Morrison (@LoMoMarlins) November 14, 2012
5. This guy just loves his wife.
I Love my Wife..
— Daniel Gibson Sr. (@BooBysWorld1) November 14, 2012
How we’re feeling: Hairy.
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!