- Lionel Messi Meets Fan With GIGANTIC MESSI TATTOO ON HIS BACK
- Best Plays Of The Las Vegas Summer League Title Game
- Germany Celebrated World Cup Win By Whackin' It In Front Of Their Computers ... A Lot
- Chris Bosh Is Reportedly Selling His Ridiculous California Palace
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Well, The Marlins And Blue Jays Feel Decidedly Different About Tuesday’s Trade
1. This guy: happy.
Its a good day to be a bluejay!
— Jose Bautista(@JoeyBats19) November 13, 2012
2. This guy: not so happy.
Alright, I’m pissed off!!! Plain & Simple
— Giancarlo Stanton (@Giancarlo818) November 13, 2012
3. This guy: happy.
Watcha think Toronto?! I’m still waiting for those “It’s Official” words. But I am beyond excited for the city, fans and the team. #Boom
— Ricky Romero (@RickyRo24) November 14, 2012
4. This guy: looking for a diversion.
Im tired of the marlins trying to over shadow my day! I’m number 4! bleacherreport.com/articles/14070…
— Logan Morrison (@LoMoMarlins) November 14, 2012
5. This guy just loves his wife.
I Love my Wife..
— Daniel Gibson Sr. (@BooBysWorld1) November 14, 2012
How we’re feeling: Hairy.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts