- GILBERT'S ARENA: Former Wizards Star Cuts Price On Shark Mansion
- Let This Hilarious Surfer Fight To Take You Into Your Weekend
- Blue Jays' Japanese Shortstop Gives Greatest Interview Ever While Practicing English
- Fantasy Football: Chris Johnson Will Be A Situational Back On The Jets
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Well, The Marlins And Blue Jays Feel Decidedly Different About Tuesday’s Trade
1. This guy: happy.
Its a good day to be a bluejay!
— Jose Bautista(@JoeyBats19) November 13, 2012
2. This guy: not so happy.
Alright, I’m pissed off!!! Plain & Simple
— Giancarlo Stanton (@Giancarlo818) November 13, 2012
3. This guy: happy.
Watcha think Toronto?! I’m still waiting for those “It’s Official” words. But I am beyond excited for the city, fans and the team. #Boom
— Ricky Romero (@RickyRo24) November 14, 2012
4. This guy: looking for a diversion.
Im tired of the marlins trying to over shadow my day! I’m number 4! bleacherreport.com/articles/14070…
— Logan Morrison (@LoMoMarlins) November 14, 2012
5. This guy just loves his wife.
I Love my Wife..
— Daniel Gibson Sr. (@BooBysWorld1) November 14, 2012
How we’re feeling: Hairy.
- Manny Pacquiao Gives us Another Gem
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million