- IS CLIFF LEE DONE?: MLB Trade Deadline Deals, Injuries, Tidbits And Trends
- Golfer Dustin Johnson Reportedly Suspended Six Months For Positive Cocaine Test
- Jonny Gomes' Last Words As A Member Of The Red Sox: 'Boston Strong'
- Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Upset Puts Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Well, The Marlins And Blue Jays Feel Decidedly Different About Tuesday’s Trade
1. This guy: happy.
Its a good day to be a bluejay!
— Jose Bautista(@JoeyBats19) November 13, 2012
2. This guy: not so happy.
Alright, I’m pissed off!!! Plain & Simple
— Giancarlo Stanton (@Giancarlo818) November 13, 2012
3. This guy: happy.
Watcha think Toronto?! I’m still waiting for those “It’s Official” words. But I am beyond excited for the city, fans and the team. #Boom
— Ricky Romero (@RickyRo24) November 14, 2012
4. This guy: looking for a diversion.
Im tired of the marlins trying to over shadow my day! I’m number 4! bleacherreport.com/articles/14070…
— Logan Morrison (@LoMoMarlins) November 14, 2012
5. This guy just loves his wife.
I Love my Wife..
— Daniel Gibson Sr. (@BooBysWorld1) November 14, 2012
How we’re feeling: Hairy.
- Buffalo Bills Sammy Watkins Stuns with His Impressive Abilities
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Mehmen Destroys Gracie in Epic KO