- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Well, The Marlins And Blue Jays Feel Decidedly Different About Tuesday’s Trade
1. This guy: happy.
Its a good day to be a bluejay!
— Jose Bautista(@JoeyBats19) November 13, 2012
2. This guy: not so happy.
Alright, I’m pissed off!!! Plain & Simple
— Giancarlo Stanton (@Giancarlo818) November 13, 2012
3. This guy: happy.
Watcha think Toronto?! I’m still waiting for those “It’s Official” words. But I am beyond excited for the city, fans and the team. #Boom
— Ricky Romero (@RickyRo24) November 14, 2012
4. This guy: looking for a diversion.
Im tired of the marlins trying to over shadow my day! I’m number 4! bleacherreport.com/articles/14070…
— Logan Morrison (@LoMoMarlins) November 14, 2012
5. This guy just loves his wife.
I Love my Wife..
— Daniel Gibson Sr. (@BooBysWorld1) November 14, 2012
How we’re feeling: Hairy.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts