- The Cardinals Are Ridiculously Good At Blocking Field Goal Attempts
- The Saints Are The Answer To Your Fantasy Football 'SOS'
- Cheap Shot On Nick Foles Started A Brawl In Philly-Washington Game
- Ray Lewis On Ray Rice: 'There Are Some Things You Can Cover Up'
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Fan’s Attempt At Selfie With Usain Bolt At Commonwealth Games Is Miserable Failure
Hahaha. Sad, really.
Usain Bolt posed for a selfie with me but I had it on fucking front camera FML pic.twitter.com/fLMNA2NkqE
— Jake Spencer (@JakeyQPR) August 2, 2014
The chance one rarely gets presents itself to young Jake Spencer, a (one presumes) Scottish fan at the Commonwealth Games. But his selfie with Usain Bolt ends tragically when Spencer uses the wrong camera on his phone, capturing nothing but a blurry photo of the track.
The Selfie Fail soon made the rounds in British media, including the BBC website, proving either that technology truly has taken over sports, or that the Commonwealth Games are so boring that we need to turn to this. Not sure which.
As for Bolt himself, he helped Jamaica to the gold medal in the 4×100 meter relay at the Commonwealth Games — his only job this week in Scotland — the team running a record 37.58. Then he went a little insane, posing for selfies with the crowd and, photobombing the second-place England team? Who does that?
— susie devlin (@SoosiQ) August 3, 2014
Bolt later told BBC Radio that he’s going to concentrate on the 200 meters from now on, other than brief forays with the 100m such as his Aug. 14 race in Rio de Janiero.
— Usain St. Leo Bolt (@usainbolt) August 3, 2014
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Catcher Struck by Jose Offerman Speaks Out After Settlement
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy