- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Fan’s Attempt At Selfie With Usain Bolt At Commonwealth Games Is Miserable Failure
Hahaha. Sad, really.
Usain Bolt posed for a selfie with me but I had it on fucking front camera FML pic.twitter.com/fLMNA2NkqE
— Jake Spencer (@JakeyQPR) August 2, 2014
The chance one rarely gets presents itself to young Jake Spencer, a (one presumes) Scottish fan at the Commonwealth Games. But his selfie with Usain Bolt ends tragically when Spencer uses the wrong camera on his phone, capturing nothing but a blurry photo of the track.
The Selfie Fail soon made the rounds in British media, including the BBC website, proving either that technology truly has taken over sports, or that the Commonwealth Games are so boring that we need to turn to this. Not sure which.
As for Bolt himself, he helped Jamaica to the gold medal in the 4×100 meter relay at the Commonwealth Games — his only job this week in Scotland — the team running a record 37.58. Then he went a little insane, posing for selfies with the crowd and, photobombing the second-place England team? Who does that?
— susie devlin (@SoosiQ) August 3, 2014
Bolt later told BBC Radio that he’s going to concentrate on the 200 meters from now on, other than brief forays with the 100m such as his Aug. 14 race in Rio de Janiero.
— Usain St. Leo Bolt (@usainbolt) August 3, 2014
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- 25 Sexy WWE Diva Images You Need To See Before You Die
- Stacy Keibler Looking AMAZING on All Fours
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World