- NBA Fan Fights Still In Preseason Mode
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Jeremy Lin Posed As An Adidas Employee In Taiwan Over The Summer
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 8
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Photos Leaked Of The Oscar Pistorius Valentine’s Day Crime Scene — As You Might Imagine, They’re Graphic And Horrible
These photos will certainly meet your expectations of what a tragic murder scene should look like. There’s blood, and lots of it. This post is not for the squeamish.
Recap: Oscar “Blade Runner” Pistorius shot and killed his girlfriend, Reeva Steenkamp, a few months ago. He claimed to believe she was an intruder and shot her four times through the bathroom door.
Photos of the crime scene in the aftermath were leaked to Sky News.
Again, WARNING, they are graphic:
The first photo shows the bathroom, caked with blood. The footprints are said to belong to police, not Pistorius.
Another angle of the bathroom.
White police tape marks the location of bullet holes — the height of which will be at the crux of Pistorius’ defense.
Here are the stairs in Pistorius’ home where he dragged Steenkamp’s body, crying for help.
Hed photo via Getty
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts