- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Young Scottish Boy Tries To Keep Pace With Kenyan Runners, Face-Plants In Spectacular Fashion
Kenya’s Caroline Kilel and Flomena Cheyech Daniel staged an epic battle in the Commonwealth Games women’s marathon in Glasgow today, as expected. But as they headed down a street toward the finish, they got unexpected competition from a young boy who thought he might challenge the two from the sidewalk.
The lad keeps pace with them for the first few steps, but then (car crash sound effect). Oh no! That’s what’s commonly known in Scotland as falling ass-over-tea-kettle.
Final results: Daniel won the gold, Kilel the silver, and little man was awarded the butt raspberry.
- Filed Under:
- Commonwealth Games
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts