- TOP 13 DUNKS OF 2013-14: Nevada's Deonte Burton Dropped A Yammer
- APOCALYPSE?: A Sports Commissioner Admitted A Mistake And Made Up For It
- Chelsea Handler Claims To Have Talked A Lot Of Shit To A-Rod's Face
- Kirk Cousins Said He'd Welcome Gay Teammate Because 'Nobody's Perfect'
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
SportsGrid’s Tweets Of The Week: Cracking Down On Dreadlocks, Bob Costas On Syria And J.R. Smith Jokes
Welcome to SportsGrid’s new Friday feature, where we objectively examine each of the billion-or-so weekly tweets in the Twitterverse and present the best 10 to you. They’re all about sports, except on the occasion that they’re not. Here’s last week’s edition.
not leaveing my house in case of carcrash between now and kick off,, u never know
— PFTCommenter (@PFTCommenter) September 5, 2013
2 starting WRs on sameteam shouldnt be aloud 2 both have dreds=way to confusing, Im told the competition comittee will act swiftly on this 1
— PFTCommenter (@PFTCommenter) September 6, 2013
"My Super Bowl pick is Seahawks over Broncos." "That's great Mr. Big Wheel but at AA you're supposed to talk about your drinking problem."
— Bobby Big Wheel (@BobbyBigWheel) September 5, 2013
They had to restrain him so he didn’t:
Can't wait for Costas to talk Syria at halftime.
— netw3rk (@netw3rk) September 6, 2013
No tweets from JR Smith for three days. That always makes me nervous.
— Frank Isola (@FisolaNYDN) September 6, 2013
Aaaaaand then, this happened.
JR Smith plays like he on drugs you don’t even gotta drug test him. No way someone sober plays like that
— It aint that serious (@iDisrespectHoez) September 6, 2013
what's the point of playing in the nba if you're not even allowed to smoke weed
— Mimi (@MimiPh) September 6, 2013
Andy Murray has the permanently frustrated look of a man who always has his sandwich order screwed up at Panera.
— Jason Gay (@jasonWSJ) September 4, 2013
@erikmal Tebow as Gene Parmesan.
— Bill Barnwell (@billbarnwell) September 2, 2013
He’s right. Why would we even consider it?
I don't think we should bomb Seria A.
— netw3rk (@netw3rk) September 3, 2013
- Filed Under:
- tweets of the week
- 2014 NFL Free Agency: Top 10 Quarterbacks
- Top 5 Landing Spots for Eric Decker
- Jim Harbaugh Wearing Out His Welcome in SF?
- Cowboys Releasing DeMarcus Ware?