- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
SportsGrid’s Tweets Of The Week: Oklahoma State Gives SI The Finger, Brian Wilson Looks Weirder Than Usual, And… Mexican Immigrants
Welcome to SportsGrid’s new Friday feature, where we objectively examine each of the billion-or-so weekly tweets in the Twitterverse and present the best 10 to you. Here’s last week’s edition. They’re all about sports, except on the occasion that they’re not.
Sorry, Sports Illustrated:
Troll hard, Oklahoma State Student newspaper – http://t.co/r9dK7CoMoT
— Rick Muscles (@RickMuscles) September 13, 2013
Ah, paying players for their work based on performance. Positively un-American, Oklahoma State.
— edsbs (@edsbs) September 10, 2013
Hey, man, that’s mean.
Why are we so worried about Mexican immigrants when they can't even score a goal?
— Bobby Big Wheel (@BobbyBigWheel) September 11, 2013
@ProFootballTalk I think Ron Rivera is skeptical of the whole idea of offense in general.
— Drew Magary (@drewmagary) September 13, 2013
Wow..Brady is hot
— trey wingo (@wingoz) September 13, 2013
@MikeVick whose floyd/what kind of kibble do u feed him?
— PFTCommenter (@PFTCommenter) September 10, 2013
Not too far off:
Patriots play the Jets and Dolphins win: http://t.co/c76Ja0YJ3b
— Armando Salguero (@ArmandoSalguero) September 13, 2013
— christian (@daCPlanet) September 10, 2013
I love this too much:
Jets would be better off with Vladimir Putin at left guard. At least he's got a Super Bowl ring.
— Peter Botte (@PeterBotte) September 13, 2013
Can’t stop looking:
PIC: Brian Wilson has a beardmohawkmullet. I mean LOOK at this thing: http://t.co/iQYSQ8LTQC
— Josh Gold-Smith (@GoldAndOrSmith) September 13, 2013
- Filed Under:
- tweets of the week
- Ian Kinsler, Brian McCann Offseason Moves Could Have World Series Implications
- Who Will the Knicks Trade for Jeremy Lin?
- Manu Ginobili's Shoe Exploded During a Game
- The Best Courtside Celebrity Pics