- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Get Ready For A Kevin Love Trade To The Cavaliers... In 24 Days
- 5 Places To Track MLB Trade Deadline
- Bridgeport Bluefish Fans Nix Plans For Jersey With Nipples
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
As The Big East Tournament Begins Its Swan Song, Here’s A Look Back At Its Top 5 Moments
From 1980-2013, the Big East Tournament reigned as the single most exciting event in college sports. Hell, in sports in general. On the biggest stage in basketball, mind you. There were no obscure teams. No lopsided match ups. And no mention of anything North Carolina related for 5 days. The most physical, most competitive conference tournament in NCAA basketball will be missed. Good night, sweet prince…
#5: Patrick Ewing’s Hoyas come out swinging against Syracuse…
#4: Kemba Walker keeps hitting game winners, leads the Huskies to 5 straight wins on the way to a National Championship…
#2: Ray Allen bests Allen Iverson in last seconds of epic showdown…
#1: Uconn Syracuse Big East Championship goes for a record 6 overtimes…
Dishonorable mention: Rutgers St. Johns game ends with a guy throwing the ball out of bounds with time left on the clock and officials don’t seems to care.
Disagree? Feel I left something out? Hit me up on Twitter @DrJakeODonnell and tell me what you think.
Photo via BigEast.org
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts