- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Arizona Cardinals Season Preview
- Disguised Nick Foles Catches Fantasy Drafters Not Drafting Nick Foles
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Radio Host Calls Out Les Miles During Postgame Press Conference
Bobby Hebert is a former New Orleans Saints QB and current sports talk show host in New Orleans, and tonight he let Les Miles have it…like he was a talk show caller, not a talk show host.
Hebert, whose son T-Bob Hebert is the starting center for the LSU Tigers under Miles, has been known to be an unabashed homer and has even been caught rooting loudly in the pressbox (see story video), which is generally frowned upon pretty much everywhere.
Tonight, during Miles’ press conference after the Tigers lost the BCS Title game to Alabama, Hebert lit into the head coach for not giving backup QB Jarrett Lee a shot to play:
Although Hebert kept his voice pretty level, he essentially failed to ask a question, and left a number of media outlets surprised that even someone known for acting more like a fan than a radio host would call out a coach in that manner – especially given that his son plays for him.
Thanks to NJ.com for the picture of Hebert, and youtube user “mgodisney” for the video.
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?