- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Broncos’ Kickoff Creepily Places Self At 20 Yard Line
Playing in the mile high altitude in Denver has some odd effects on the kicking game, and today’s may have been the oddest. Matt Prater’s opening kickoff hit the crossbar of the uprights and bounced back and came to a stop exactly at the 20 yard line.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts