- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Worldstar Hip Hop Does Some Bad NBA Lip Reading
- Burger King Made Fun Of A Soccer Player For Being Fat, Might Get Sued For It
- Fantasy Baseball: Kyle Lohse Deserves More Props
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Broncos’ Kickoff Creepily Places Self At 20 Yard Line
Playing in the mile high altitude in Denver has some odd effects on the kicking game, and today’s may have been the oddest. Matt Prater’s opening kickoff hit the crossbar of the uprights and bounced back and came to a stop exactly at the 20 yard line.
- Nelson Frazier Jr. aka Mabel, Big Daddy V Reportedly Dead
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed