- Here Are The Sports-Themed 'Simpsons' Episodes That Belong In The Hall Of Fame
- When Should An NBA Team Stop Rebuilding And Start Competing?
- Jim Harbaugh Is Trying To Find That Picture Of The Time He Peed His Pants
- Stephen A. Smith Takes The Ice Bucket Challenge
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Broncos’ Kickoff Creepily Places Self At 20 Yard Line
Playing in the mile high altitude in Denver has some odd effects on the kicking game, and today’s may have been the oddest. Matt Prater’s opening kickoff hit the crossbar of the uprights and bounced back and came to a stop exactly at the 20 yard line.
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'