- Fantasy Football Offensive Primer For The 2014 NFL Season
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brian Hoyer Is The Starter In Cleveland, But Not For Long
- The NFL's VP Of Officiating Explains The Crazy Spike In Penalties
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Carlos Beltran Single Handedly Beats The Los Angeles Dodgers In Extra Innings
While you can’t blame the Dodgers for being aggressive on the bases in extra innings, testing Carlos Beltran’s arms from shallow right center field is like getting into a fight with a Grizzly bear: You’re going to lose and probably get hurt. Luckily, Mark Ellis emerged unscathed, but the Dodgers 10th inning — with runners on 1st and 3rd — ended, stretching the game even later into the night.
Beltran provided the heroics in the 13th, with two runners on facing Kenley Jansen, as he slapped a ball in the right field corner, ending the party around 1:30 AM EST (making it the longest postseason game for the Dodgers since 1916).
They play Game 2 today at 4:00 PM.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts