- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Here's How You Improve Golf's TV Ratings: More Mind-Blowing Trick Shots
- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- A Formula 1 Pit Stop In 1950 Vs. Today's Is Pretty Damn Cool
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Carlos Beltran Single Handedly Beats The Los Angeles Dodgers In Extra Innings
While you can’t blame the Dodgers for being aggressive on the bases in extra innings, testing Carlos Beltran’s arms from shallow right center field is like getting into a fight with a Grizzly bear: You’re going to lose and probably get hurt. Luckily, Mark Ellis emerged unscathed, but the Dodgers 10th inning — with runners on 1st and 3rd — ended, stretching the game even later into the night.
Beltran provided the heroics in the 13th, with two runners on facing Kenley Jansen, as he slapped a ball in the right field corner, ending the party around 1:30 AM EST (making it the longest postseason game for the Dodgers since 1916).
They play Game 2 today at 4:00 PM.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story