- Injuries to Green, Charles & RGIII Exact Their Toll
- Who Screwed The Jets Harder Yesterday: The Officials, Or The Jets?
- The Crotch-Grab Incident: Jonathan Papelbon Ejected For Adjusting His Cup
- Carmelo Anthony: 'Ain't Nobody' Would Want To Play For The Atlanta Hawks
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Carlos Beltran Single Handedly Beats The Los Angeles Dodgers In Extra Innings
While you can’t blame the Dodgers for being aggressive on the bases in extra innings, testing Carlos Beltran’s arms from shallow right center field is like getting into a fight with a Grizzly bear: You’re going to lose and probably get hurt. Luckily, Mark Ellis emerged unscathed, but the Dodgers 10th inning — with runners on 1st and 3rd — ended, stretching the game even later into the night.
Beltran provided the heroics in the 13th, with two runners on facing Kenley Jansen, as he slapped a ball in the right field corner, ending the party around 1:30 AM EST (making it the longest postseason game for the Dodgers since 1916).
They play Game 2 today at 4:00 PM.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row
- Top 10 Most Gruesome MMA Leg Injuries
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'