- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Chain Requirements Issued For U.S. Highway 76, U.S. Highway 95, And Calvin Johnson
Bet you didn’t factor this into your Fantasy Football afternoon. Calvin Johnson has two catches for 40 yards — one a 33-yarder — as Detroit leads Philadelphia 8-0 (yep) late in the fourth quarter. Not sure if this photo was taken after one of those. We have it on good authority that it is indeed Johnson.
Calvin Johnson rewarded for a tough catch with a big ole face full of snow: pic.twitter.com/2fr099I0zF
— Will Brinson (@WillBrinson) December 8, 2013
Lebron says no thank you pic.twitter.com/deNez6Gp2g
— Dan Le Batard Show (@LeBatardShow) December 8, 2013
Update from Philly: turns out an abominable snowman seen on field has later been identified as Calvin Johnson pic.twitter.com/4NBpgSOtYX
— Max Mortonson (@maxmortonson) December 8, 2013
- Filed Under:
- Calvin Johnslon
- Paulie Malignaggi Badmouths Manny Pacquiao
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- The Bible Gets in the Way for Manny Pacquiao
- Is Manny Pacquiao The Next Best Fighter To Mayweather?