- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- What If The NFL's Best QBs Were Bald?
- SportsGrid's "Off The Grid" Podcast: Collegehumor's Dave Rosenberg
- We Remixed That KG Beats Commercial By Adding Radiohead's "Creep"
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Chris Johnson Wrote The Name Of Each Sandy Hook Victim On His Shoes
On the whole, the sports world has been incredibly classy and tasteful in its assorted tributes to the victims of the tragedy in Newtown, Conn. Adding his own personal memorial tonight on Monday Night Football was Titans running back Chris Johnson, who wrote the name of each victim on his cleats.
Johnson joins athletes such as Kevin Durant and Victor Cruz (and the entire Giants team) in memorializing the Sandy Hook victims. He is playing with an invigorated spirit, having just rattled off a 94-yard touchdown run to give his Titans a 7-3 lead over the Jets. Whatever he may have done to your fantasy team if you owned him this year (or to your spirit if you’re a Titans fan), you have to tip your cap to his tribute on Monday night.
- The Least Classy Fans in Football
- Cotto Crushes Rodriguez In Three Rounds
- 24 Hilariously Unfortunate Names In Sports
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC