- Davis, Rainey & Brown Among Top Week 3 Waiver Options
- Can The NFL's Off-The-Field Violence Problem Be A Symptom Of Widespread PTSD?
- Massive Freak J.J. Watt Might Become A Serious Tight End Option For The Texans
- Don't Be Offended By This 'Ray Rice Makeup Tutorial' Video: It's Brilliant
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Chris Johnson Wrote The Name Of Each Sandy Hook Victim On His Shoes
On the whole, the sports world has been incredibly classy and tasteful in its assorted tributes to the victims of the tragedy in Newtown, Conn. Adding his own personal memorial tonight on Monday Night Football was Titans running back Chris Johnson, who wrote the name of each victim on his cleats.
Johnson joins athletes such as Kevin Durant and Victor Cruz (and the entire Giants team) in memorializing the Sandy Hook victims. He is playing with an invigorated spirit, having just rattled off a 94-yard touchdown run to give his Titans a 7-3 lead over the Jets. Whatever he may have done to your fantasy team if you owned him this year (or to your spirit if you’re a Titans fan), you have to tip your cap to his tribute on Monday night.
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship