- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- Kobe Bryant Has Best Possible Answer To 'Iggy Azalea Or Swaggy P' Question
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Trent Richardson: The Second Worst-Running Back Ever?
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Chris Johnson Wrote The Name Of Each Sandy Hook Victim On His Shoes
On the whole, the sports world has been incredibly classy and tasteful in its assorted tributes to the victims of the tragedy in Newtown, Conn. Adding his own personal memorial tonight on Monday Night Football was Titans running back Chris Johnson, who wrote the name of each victim on his cleats.
Johnson joins athletes such as Kevin Durant and Victor Cruz (and the entire Giants team) in memorializing the Sandy Hook victims. He is playing with an invigorated spirit, having just rattled off a 94-yard touchdown run to give his Titans a 7-3 lead over the Jets. Whatever he may have done to your fantasy team if you owned him this year (or to your spirit if you’re a Titans fan), you have to tip your cap to his tribute on Monday night.
- Tennis Babe Maria Sharapova Shows Off Her Personalized Porsche
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'