- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- 49ers' Ray McDonald Arrested On Domestic Violence Charges
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Pittsburgh Steelers Season Preview
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Chris Johnson Wrote The Name Of Each Sandy Hook Victim On His Shoes
On the whole, the sports world has been incredibly classy and tasteful in its assorted tributes to the victims of the tragedy in Newtown, Conn. Adding his own personal memorial tonight on Monday Night Football was Titans running back Chris Johnson, who wrote the name of each victim on his cleats.
Johnson joins athletes such as Kevin Durant and Victor Cruz (and the entire Giants team) in memorializing the Sandy Hook victims. He is playing with an invigorated spirit, having just rattled off a 94-yard touchdown run to give his Titans a 7-3 lead over the Jets. Whatever he may have done to your fantasy team if you owned him this year (or to your spirit if you’re a Titans fan), you have to tip your cap to his tribute on Monday night.
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship