- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Chris Johnson Wrote The Name Of Each Sandy Hook Victim On His Shoes
On the whole, the sports world has been incredibly classy and tasteful in its assorted tributes to the victims of the tragedy in Newtown, Conn. Adding his own personal memorial tonight on Monday Night Football was Titans running back Chris Johnson, who wrote the name of each victim on his cleats.
Johnson joins athletes such as Kevin Durant and Victor Cruz (and the entire Giants team) in memorializing the Sandy Hook victims. He is playing with an invigorated spirit, having just rattled off a 94-yard touchdown run to give his Titans a 7-3 lead over the Jets. Whatever he may have done to your fantasy team if you owned him this year (or to your spirit if you’re a Titans fan), you have to tip your cap to his tribute on Monday night.
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers