- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Here’s An Old School Clint Dempsey Rap Video To Get You Ready For Tonight’s WCQ Vs. Mexico
He’s our best player, perhaps ever. He might be our only chance against a far superior Mexico side. But there’s no arguing, he’s the most Paul Wall soccer player we’ve got. After the U.S. recently beat them in a friendly match at Azteca, two draws already in qualifying matches, and the Yanks pulling off an insane victory against Costa Rica in a blizzard–tonight’s match couldn’t be of greater importance. Here’s a little somethin’ somethin’ to get you hyped up for tonight’s huge World Cup Qualifier in Mexico City (10:30 EST on ESPN Deportes.) PS~ Clint comes into tonight game strapped with a yellow card. Blucka blucka blucka!
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts