- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Here’s An Old School Clint Dempsey Rap Video To Get You Ready For Tonight’s WCQ Vs. Mexico
He’s our best player, perhaps ever. He might be our only chance against a far superior Mexico side. But there’s no arguing, he’s the most Paul Wall soccer player we’ve got. After the U.S. recently beat them in a friendly match at Azteca, two draws already in qualifying matches, and the Yanks pulling off an insane victory against Costa Rica in a blizzard–tonight’s match couldn’t be of greater importance. Here’s a little somethin’ somethin’ to get you hyped up for tonight’s huge World Cup Qualifier in Mexico City (10:30 EST on ESPN Deportes.) PS~ Clint comes into tonight game strapped with a yellow card. Blucka blucka blucka!
- Why Is The Featherweight Division In Trouble?
- Carmelo Anthony Is 'Magnetic,' According To His Shirt
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs