- Fantasy Football Offensive Primer For The 2014 NFL Season
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brian Hoyer Is The Starter In Cleveland, But Not For Long
- The NFL's VP Of Officiating Explains The Crazy Spike In Penalties
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Here’s An Old School Clint Dempsey Rap Video To Get You Ready For Tonight’s WCQ Vs. Mexico
He’s our best player, perhaps ever. He might be our only chance against a far superior Mexico side. But there’s no arguing, he’s the most Paul Wall soccer player we’ve got. After the U.S. recently beat them in a friendly match at Azteca, two draws already in qualifying matches, and the Yanks pulling off an insane victory against Costa Rica in a blizzard–tonight’s match couldn’t be of greater importance. Here’s a little somethin’ somethin’ to get you hyped up for tonight’s huge World Cup Qualifier in Mexico City (10:30 EST on ESPN Deportes.) PS~ Clint comes into tonight game strapped with a yellow card. Blucka blucka blucka!
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts