- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Get Ready For A Kevin Love Trade To The Cavaliers... In 24 Days
- 5 Places To Track MLB Trade Deadline
- Bridgeport Bluefish Fans Nix Plans For Jersey With Nipples
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Here’s An Old School Clint Dempsey Rap Video To Get You Ready For Tonight’s WCQ Vs. Mexico
He’s our best player, perhaps ever. He might be our only chance against a far superior Mexico side. But there’s no arguing, he’s the most Paul Wall soccer player we’ve got. After the U.S. recently beat them in a friendly match at Azteca, two draws already in qualifying matches, and the Yanks pulling off an insane victory against Costa Rica in a blizzard–tonight’s match couldn’t be of greater importance. Here’s a little somethin’ somethin’ to get you hyped up for tonight’s huge World Cup Qualifier in Mexico City (10:30 EST on ESPN Deportes.) PS~ Clint comes into tonight game strapped with a yellow card. Blucka blucka blucka!
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts