- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Coolest. Thing. Ever: Daft Punk Had A Lotus Made That Looks Like Them And It’s Competing In The Monaco Grand Prix
Daft Punk is blowing up right now. Let’s hope that’s rhetorical and not foreshadowing for the Lotus they’ve entered the in The Monaco Grand Prix.
If you aren’t a billionaire or celebrity or famous musician or incredibly good-looking or just really sneaky, you’ve probably never been to the race. It’s more or less the most exclusive, decadent sports party on the face of the Earth, as Formula One cars rip through the narrow streets of the über rich city/country.
As if that wasn’t cool enough, Daft Punk — who incidentally always dress like Formula One drivers — have had a car fashioned in their unique stylistic image, and stand over the Lotus pit like Sith Lords at a Pod race. Words cannot express how cool these images are. Especially in contrast with what you’re probably doing right now, which is some sort of family BBQ with Toto’s “Africa” playing from a Bose Waveradio.
- Filed Under:
- Formula One
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts