- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- 5 Takeaways From The New NBA Live 15 Trailer
- 'Tiny Titan' Glitch Is Further Proof Madden 15 Is The Football Version Of Super Smash Bros.
- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Deion Sanders’ Daughter Joins Family Business Of Showing Off Too Much While Playing Sports
Prime Time is probably wishing he’d spent a little more quality time with his daughter (Deiondra, duh), now that she’s headed for the Bikini Basketball League. Before you get your hopes or anything else up, this league isn’t like it’s lingerie football counterpart. As Deiondra clarifies, the BBL is composed of real ballers, even some ex-WNBA girls, and they wear sports bras, not lingerie.
I’ll bet this is Deiondra’s way of getting back at her ex-lover and former Denver Nugget, Quincy Miller. Sucks for him. He gets demoted to the D-League, she gets called up to the double D-League. C’est la vie!
- Patriots Cheerleaders Enjoy Swimsuit Calendar Shoot in Cancun
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?