- The Cardinals Are Ridiculously Good At Blocking Field Goal Attempts
- The Saints Are The Answer To Your Fantasy Football 'SOS'
- Cheap Shot On Nick Foles Started A Brawl In Philly-Washington Game
- Ray Lewis On Ray Rice: 'There Are Some Things You Can Cover Up'
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Disguised Nick Foles Catches Fantasy Drafters Not Drafting Nick Foles, Makes Them Draft Nick Foles
First off, there are six people in the Philadelphia area who don’t know every curve and contour of second-year starter Nick Foles’ face, and they’re all Amish. So the concept of Foles crashing a fantasy draft party within the city limits and not being IMMEDIATELY identified is, well, flawed. Of course they’re gonna recognize him.
Watch him spy on fantasy owners as they talk smack and leave him off their board…
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'