- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Disguised Nick Foles Catches Fantasy Drafters Not Drafting Nick Foles, Makes Them Draft Nick Foles
First off, there are six people in the Philadelphia area who don’t know every curve and contour of second-year starter Nick Foles’ face, and they’re all Amish. So the concept of Foles crashing a fantasy draft party within the city limits and not being IMMEDIATELY identified is, well, flawed. Of course they’re gonna recognize him.
Watch him spy on fantasy owners as they talk smack and leave him off their board…
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts