- WEEK 4 NFL POWER RANKINGS: Yo Guys, Come Check This Out We Have A New #1!
- Survivor Pool Picks For Week 4: Three Locks, Two Value Plays And One Shocker
- MLB Says They Will Speed Up Game, But We Don't Believe Them
- The Most Honest Thing Anyone From The NFL Has Said About The Ray Rice Scandal
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
PGA Pros Start #Dufnering Trend After Fellow Golfer Jason Dufner’s Hilarious Pose
What do Luke Donald, Bubba Watson, Rickie Fowler, and Rory McIlroy have in common? Whatever you’re thinking, it’s wrong. They’ve all done their own version of the now notorious Jason-Dufner-slumping-over-in-some-elementary-school-classroom-photo. Have you seen it? (Of course you have it’s directly above this paragraph.) Unless he’s being ironic, Jason has the worst posture/classroom etiquette in professional sports. On the other hand, he has the best “frumpy pissed off little boy” thing going on. Did he just get yelled at? Why does he look like such a ding dong? Not sure what history will remember him for, but fellow PGA Tour pros are quickly turning him into an internet trend. Coining the term “Dufnering”, some of the sports best can be seen here, looking all bloaty n’ farty n’ sleepy like they just ate big yummy snack.
Luke Donald #Dufnering…
And here’s Rickie Fowler getting Dufner…
Bubba Watson doing it up against the General Lee for some reason…
World #2 Rory McIlroy…
Was Dufner just tired? Why was he auditing a class at an elementary school? Had he already read “The Very Hungry Caterpillar”? Tweet us your best “Dufnering” photos at #Dufnering @Sportsgrid.
- Catcher Struck by Jose Offerman Speaks Out After Settlement
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Arlovski is Back with Latest MMA Rankings
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence