- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
PGA Pros Start #Dufnering Trend After Fellow Golfer Jason Dufner’s Hilarious Pose
What do Luke Donald, Bubba Watson, Rickie Fowler, and Rory McIlroy have in common? Whatever you’re thinking, it’s wrong. They’ve all done their own version of the now notorious Jason-Dufner-slumping-over-in-some-elementary-school-classroom-photo. Have you seen it? (Of course you have it’s directly above this paragraph.) Unless he’s being ironic, Jason has the worst posture/classroom etiquette in professional sports. On the other hand, he has the best “frumpy pissed off little boy” thing going on. Did he just get yelled at? Why does he look like such a ding dong? Not sure what history will remember him for, but fellow PGA Tour pros are quickly turning him into an internet trend. Coining the term “Dufnering”, some of the sports best can be seen here, looking all bloaty n’ farty n’ sleepy like they just ate big yummy snack.
Luke Donald #Dufnering…
And here’s Rickie Fowler getting Dufner…
Bubba Watson doing it up against the General Lee for some reason…
World #2 Rory McIlroy…
Was Dufner just tired? Why was he auditing a class at an elementary school? Had he already read “The Very Hungry Caterpillar”? Tweet us your best “Dufnering” photos at #Dufnering @Sportsgrid.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story