- Now This Is The Way You Play Foosball (Rio Carnival Slideshow!)
- Do We Need To Call Bullshit On Patrick Beverley?
- Here's What Jerry Jones Had To Say About Releasing The Backbone Of The Cowboys
- President Obama Sent A Box Of Beer To The Canadian Prime Minister
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
ESPN: Now Showing Promos For Games That Have Already Aired
Did you play close attention to the Fiesta Bowl last night? And I mean real close attention? If you did, you would have caught this promo for another BCS bowl on the docket for ESPN. Except here’s the catch: the game has been played already.
You see, Stanford and Wisconsin already played the Rose Bowl. It happened on New Year’s Day — three days ago — and Stanford beat Wisconsin, 20-14. I mean, we all saw it. Didn’t you, person-in-the-ESPN-graphics-department-who-may-or-may-not-have-a-job-today?
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana Secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- No More Mr. Nice Guy: Manny Pacquiao Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success