- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
ESPN: Now Showing Promos For Games That Have Already Aired
Did you play close attention to the Fiesta Bowl last night? And I mean real close attention? If you did, you would have caught this promo for another BCS bowl on the docket for ESPN. Except here’s the catch: the game has been played already.
You see, Stanford and Wisconsin already played the Rose Bowl. It happened on New Year’s Day — three days ago — and Stanford beat Wisconsin, 20-14. I mean, we all saw it. Didn’t you, person-in-the-ESPN-graphics-department-who-may-or-may-not-have-a-job-today?
- Jack White Throws Out Saddest First Pitch Ever
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Andre Ward Dares To Confront Golovkin
- Extreme Cliff Diving For The Insane