- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
ESPN: Now Showing Promos For Games That Have Already Aired
Did you play close attention to the Fiesta Bowl last night? And I mean real close attention? If you did, you would have caught this promo for another BCS bowl on the docket for ESPN. Except here’s the catch: the game has been played already.
You see, Stanford and Wisconsin already played the Rose Bowl. It happened on New Year’s Day — three days ago — and Stanford beat Wisconsin, 20-14. I mean, we all saw it. Didn’t you, person-in-the-ESPN-graphics-department-who-may-or-may-not-have-a-job-today?
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Carmelo Anthony Is 'Magnetic,' According To His Shirt
- Why Is The Featherweight Division In Trouble?
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today