- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
ESPN: Now Showing Promos For Games That Have Already Aired
Did you play close attention to the Fiesta Bowl last night? And I mean real close attention? If you did, you would have caught this promo for another BCS bowl on the docket for ESPN. Except here’s the catch: the game has been played already.
You see, Stanford and Wisconsin already played the Rose Bowl. It happened on New Year’s Day — three days ago — and Stanford beat Wisconsin, 20-14. I mean, we all saw it. Didn’t you, person-in-the-ESPN-graphics-department-who-may-or-may-not-have-a-job-today?
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'