- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Here's How You Improve Golf's TV Ratings: More Mind-Blowing Trick Shots
- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- A Formula 1 Pit Stop In 1950 Vs. Today's Is Pretty Damn Cool
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
ESPN: Now Showing Promos For Games That Have Already Aired
Did you play close attention to the Fiesta Bowl last night? And I mean real close attention? If you did, you would have caught this promo for another BCS bowl on the docket for ESPN. Except here’s the catch: the game has been played already.
You see, Stanford and Wisconsin already played the Rose Bowl. It happened on New Year’s Day — three days ago — and Stanford beat Wisconsin, 20-14. I mean, we all saw it. Didn’t you, person-in-the-ESPN-graphics-department-who-may-or-may-not-have-a-job-today?
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story