- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Here's The Most Joyous Field Invasion You're Ever Likely To See (Video)
- Presenting The Portland Raiders: Everyone In The Black Hole Will Wear Flannel
- UPDATE: Ken Griffey Jr. Issues Apology After Awkward SportsCenter Interview
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Former Dallas Mavericks Dancer ‘E-Luv’ Went On A Killing Spree Last Night
Erbie Bowser, known as E-Luv during his time as a Dallas Mavericks dancer, went on a murder spree last night, killing four people using a gun and grenades. The spree began when Bowser went to his ex-girlfriend’s Dallas home at around 10:30 p.m. and began shooting, killing two people and wounding a third.
From there, he drove to his ex-wife’s house in DeSoto, throwing a grenade inside before entering and using his remaining ammo. He killed two and injured two in the process. Bowser remained in the house and pretended to be a victim when police arrived, but they eventually recognized that he was uninjured.
Though the magnitude of Bowser’s events last night might be a surprise, the violence shouldn’t be. When he was divorced from Zina Till in 2011, a judge provided her with a protective order, saying that “family violence has occurred and is likely to occur in the future.” Unfortunately, it seems that the judge was right.
Two of the four murder victims have been confirmed by family members as Toya Smith, 43, and her 17-year-old daughter, Tasmia.
Bowser was a member of the Mavs ManiAACs dance team for four years, going by the name E-Luv. It isn’t entirely clear what a man who listed himself at 399 pounds did on a professional basketball team’s dance squad, but it seems that the entire team is made up of overweight men.
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?