- 49ers Tight End Engaged To Miss Hooters 2009, Is Winning At Life
- Watch This Girl Masterfully Lip-Sync The Commentary Of The Now Famous Iron Bowl Return Play
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Bill Belichick Took Some Time Out Of His Day To Rip The Jets, Just Because
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Former Dallas Mavericks Dancer ‘E-Luv’ Went On A Killing Spree Last Night
Erbie Bowser, known as E-Luv during his time as a Dallas Mavericks dancer, went on a murder spree last night, killing four people using a gun and grenades. The spree began when Bowser went to his ex-girlfriend’s Dallas home at around 10:30 p.m. and began shooting, killing two people and wounding a third.
From there, he drove to his ex-wife’s house in DeSoto, throwing a grenade inside before entering and using his remaining ammo. He killed two and injured two in the process. Bowser remained in the house and pretended to be a victim when police arrived, but they eventually recognized that he was uninjured.
Though the magnitude of Bowser’s events last night might be a surprise, the violence shouldn’t be. When he was divorced from Zina Till in 2011, a judge provided her with a protective order, saying that “family violence has occurred and is likely to occur in the future.” Unfortunately, it seems that the judge was right.
Two of the four murder victims have been confirmed by family members as Toya Smith, 43, and her 17-year-old daughter, Tasmia.
Bowser was a member of the Mavs ManiAACs dance team for four years, going by the name E-Luv. It isn’t entirely clear what a man who listed himself at 399 pounds did on a professional basketball team’s dance squad, but it seems that the entire team is made up of overweight men.
- Holly Holm Takes Nikki Knudsen Down
- Which Former All-Star's Career Could be Over?
- Aaron Hernandez Paid $6 Million in Jail
- Smartest Fighter in UFC?