- 2014 World Series MVP Madison Bumgarner -- By the Numbers
- Gilbert Arenas Has Finally Sold His Shark Mansion, After Removing Sharks
- Mike Tyson Beats Mike Tyson In Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!!
- Survivor Pool Picks For Every Week 9 NFL Game
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Former Dallas Mavericks Dancer ‘E-Luv’ Went On A Killing Spree Last Night
Erbie Bowser, known as E-Luv during his time as a Dallas Mavericks dancer, went on a murder spree last night, killing four people using a gun and grenades. The spree began when Bowser went to his ex-girlfriend’s Dallas home at around 10:30 p.m. and began shooting, killing two people and wounding a third.
From there, he drove to his ex-wife’s house in DeSoto, throwing a grenade inside before entering and using his remaining ammo. He killed two and injured two in the process. Bowser remained in the house and pretended to be a victim when police arrived, but they eventually recognized that he was uninjured.
Though the magnitude of Bowser’s events last night might be a surprise, the violence shouldn’t be. When he was divorced from Zina Till in 2011, a judge provided her with a protective order, saying that “family violence has occurred and is likely to occur in the future.” Unfortunately, it seems that the judge was right.
Two of the four murder victims have been confirmed by family members as Toya Smith, 43, and her 17-year-old daughter, Tasmia.
Bowser was a member of the Mavs ManiAACs dance team for four years, going by the name E-Luv. It isn’t entirely clear what a man who listed himself at 399 pounds did on a professional basketball team’s dance squad, but it seems that the entire team is made up of overweight men.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts