- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Here’s A Skatepark In New Zealand That Resembles A Pinball Machine
In New Zealand, there’s a skate park that resembles a pinball machine down to the T (lights, sounds, scoreboard, etc.). It looks cool and at a cost of nearly $500,000, I suppose it ought to.
It was built in just 17 days for a competition to be held this weekend, but it will be open to the public for a few weeks afterward. Watch the piece below to see the reporter say all that himself and then some more stuff. Also, watch to see him bust his ass at the 1:10 mark.
- Filed Under:
- new zealand
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Tyrone Spong Asks Dana White to Sign Him
- Rob Lisita Made KO of the Week