- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- Meet The World's Most Moronic Douche Bro: This UC Santa Barbara Fan
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Here’s A Skatepark In New Zealand That Resembles A Pinball Machine
In New Zealand, there’s a skate park that resembles a pinball machine down to the T (lights, sounds, scoreboard, etc.). It looks cool and at a cost of nearly $500,000, I suppose it ought to.
It was built in just 17 days for a competition to be held this weekend, but it will be open to the public for a few weeks afterward. Watch the piece below to see the reporter say all that himself and then some more stuff. Also, watch to see him bust his ass at the 1:10 mark.
- Filed Under:
- new zealand
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement