- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Here’s A Skatepark In New Zealand That Resembles A Pinball Machine
In New Zealand, there’s a skate park that resembles a pinball machine down to the T (lights, sounds, scoreboard, etc.). It looks cool and at a cost of nearly $500,000, I suppose it ought to.
It was built in just 17 days for a competition to be held this weekend, but it will be open to the public for a few weeks afterward. Watch the piece below to see the reporter say all that himself and then some more stuff. Also, watch to see him bust his ass at the 1:10 mark.
- Filed Under:
- new zealand
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- San Francisco 49ers the Most Hated Team in the US?
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap