- Michael Sam Locked Up An NFL Roster Spot With An Outstanding Final Preseason Game
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- Report Says Rob Ford Once Made His Football Team Roll Around In Goose Crap
- Disguised Nick Foles Catches Fantasy Drafters Not Drafting Nick Foles
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Here’s A Skatepark In New Zealand That Resembles A Pinball Machine
In New Zealand, there’s a skate park that resembles a pinball machine down to the T (lights, sounds, scoreboard, etc.). It looks cool and at a cost of nearly $500,000, I suppose it ought to.
It was built in just 17 days for a competition to be held this weekend, but it will be open to the public for a few weeks afterward. Watch the piece below to see the reporter say all that himself and then some more stuff. Also, watch to see him bust his ass at the 1:10 mark.
- Filed Under:
- new zealand
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Jon Lester Admits His Problems with Living in Oakland
- Rampage Jackson will Fight Rematch with King Mo