- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Here’s A Skatepark In New Zealand That Resembles A Pinball Machine
In New Zealand, there’s a skate park that resembles a pinball machine down to the T (lights, sounds, scoreboard, etc.). It looks cool and at a cost of nearly $500,000, I suppose it ought to.
It was built in just 17 days for a competition to be held this weekend, but it will be open to the public for a few weeks afterward. Watch the piece below to see the reporter say all that himself and then some more stuff. Also, watch to see him bust his ass at the 1:10 mark.
- Filed Under:
- new zealand
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts