- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Colbert Interviewed John Calipari Amidst A Show About Cockfighting
- Today In Bolivian Soccer ... A G-G-G-G-Ghost?! (VIDEO)
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Here’s A Video Of Spike Lee Talking To Himself About Brooklyn
Spike Lee is the world’s most notorious Knicks fan. So what’s the deal with him having an alter ego that dresses up in Brooklyn Nets black and white and talking to himself through a mirror? I guess we all know that nobody cares about Spike Lee’s opinion on sports quite like Spike Lee. He is still a Knicks fan though, right?
In other news, the Nets defeated the Knicks in overtime, 96-89, in the first ever game between the two cross-city rivals at the Barclay’s Center. I’m not gonna say Marv Albert was homerin’ for the Knickerbockers all night, but you’d be ticked too if you had to endure that “BROOOOOOOKLYYYYYNNNN” chant for two and a half hours.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story