- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Here’s A Video Of Spike Lee Talking To Himself About Brooklyn
Spike Lee is the world’s most notorious Knicks fan. So what’s the deal with him having an alter ego that dresses up in Brooklyn Nets black and white and talking to himself through a mirror? I guess we all know that nobody cares about Spike Lee’s opinion on sports quite like Spike Lee. He is still a Knicks fan though, right?
In other news, the Nets defeated the Knicks in overtime, 96-89, in the first ever game between the two cross-city rivals at the Barclay’s Center. I’m not gonna say Marv Albert was homerin’ for the Knickerbockers all night, but you’d be ticked too if you had to endure that “BROOOOOOOKLYYYYYNNNN” chant for two and a half hours.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts