- Christiano Ronaldo Ejected, Crowd Throws Stuff
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- If You're Going To Post A Workout Video, Make Sure There Isn't A Guy Taking A Dump Visible In The Frame
- MMA In Pakistan? Watch This Awesome Documentary...
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
Here’s A Video Of Spike Lee Talking To Himself About Brooklyn
Spike Lee is the world’s most notorious Knicks fan. So what’s the deal with him having an alter ego that dresses up in Brooklyn Nets black and white and talking to himself through a mirror? I guess we all know that nobody cares about Spike Lee’s opinion on sports quite like Spike Lee. He is still a Knicks fan though, right?
In other news, the Nets defeated the Knicks in overtime, 96-89, in the first ever game between the two cross-city rivals at the Barclay’s Center. I’m not gonna say Marv Albert was homerin’ for the Knickerbockers all night, but you’d be ticked too if you had to endure that “BROOOOOOOKLYYYYYNNNN” chant for two and a half hours.
- 8 NBA Players Who Can Actually Rap
- Michelle Jenneke Shows Us What She's Got
- Paul Williams Speaks On His Career Ending Accident
- Brooke Hogan's Wardrobe Malfunction