- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Here’s The Coolest A Ping Pong Player Has Ever Looked
It’s hard to look cool playing table tennis. You’re slouched over, you have to swing your arms like a T-Rex…and you’re playing ping pong.
Mattias Oversjo did the impossible in a match against fellow Swede, Jörgen Persson. He added a little flair to the proceedings with a semi trick-shot.
Watch the video below.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts