- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- Meet The World's Most Moronic Douche Bro: This UC Santa Barbara Fan
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Here’s The Coolest A Ping Pong Player Has Ever Looked
It’s hard to look cool playing table tennis. You’re slouched over, you have to swing your arms like a T-Rex…and you’re playing ping pong.
Mattias Oversjo did the impossible in a match against fellow Swede, Jörgen Persson. He added a little flair to the proceedings with a semi trick-shot.
Watch the video below.
- NFL Breaks 65-Year-Old Scoring Record in 2013
- John Fox The Sixth Head Coach To Lead Two Franchises To Super Bowl
- What Has Brett Favre Been Doing After Football?
- Will There Ever Be Another Tony Gonzalez?