- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Hero Dads Take Down Stoned Teen
Bro on the field! Bro on the field! My God, what is that bro doing on the field?!
Why isn’t he wearing a shirt?! Why isn’t he wearing pants?! Why is he pouring his water out? At the big game no less! Gosh, he is menacing. He just doesn’t give a care! Not one care! Look at him sauntering to and fro, shirtless with his rump out, challenging two school’s worth of football men to fisticuffs! Clearly, he could have been the quarterback if he wanted, but was too busy being awesome.
Oh. Wait. Nevermind. Sean’s dad just distracted him by waving his hands, and I’m pretty sure Marty’s dad is going to — yep. Marty’s dad just tackled the hell out of him. This bro is no longer cool.
This bro is going on YouTube.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story