- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Hero Dads Take Down Stoned Teen
Bro on the field! Bro on the field! My God, what is that bro doing on the field?!
Why isn’t he wearing a shirt?! Why isn’t he wearing pants?! Why is he pouring his water out? At the big game no less! Gosh, he is menacing. He just doesn’t give a care! Not one care! Look at him sauntering to and fro, shirtless with his rump out, challenging two school’s worth of football men to fisticuffs! Clearly, he could have been the quarterback if he wanted, but was too busy being awesome.
Oh. Wait. Nevermind. Sean’s dad just distracted him by waving his hands, and I’m pretty sure Marty’s dad is going to — yep. Marty’s dad just tackled the hell out of him. This bro is no longer cool.
This bro is going on YouTube.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts