- Bullpen Madness: Which Closer Will Lose His Job Next?
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Of Course Craig Sager Is Watching The NBA On TNT From His Hospital Room
- Tim Tebow Spent Easter In The Woods With A Duck Dynasty Guy
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Monday Night Countdown Accidentally Airs Deliciously Ironic Graphic, “Roethlisberger Drink And Drunk”
After Ben Roethlisberger called his offensive coordinator Todd Haley’s scheme a “dink and dunk” offense, you knew this typo was coming eventually, because, you know, Ben Roethlisberger. So who flubbed first? Your answer, below:
Yes ESPN, “drink and drunk” sounds like “dink and dunk”, so there’s no shame in mistaking Ben Roethlisberger’s on-field antics for his off-the-field antics. Still, I had my money on the first slip-up being a verbal boo-boo, but this one was a typo, and my best instincts are telling me someone in ESPN’s graphics department may or may not have a job tomorrow morning. Come on, “R” is too far across the keyboard from “I” and “U”. Either ESPN doesn’t have QWERTY keyboards, or someone had a little fun at someone else’s expense behind the scenes.
Apparently, this is what it takes to sedate Chris Berman. Have you ever seen him more sullen over something pretty much inconsequential? More please, ESPN.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story