- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Monday Night Countdown Accidentally Airs Deliciously Ironic Graphic, “Roethlisberger Drink And Drunk”
After Ben Roethlisberger called his offensive coordinator Todd Haley’s scheme a “dink and dunk” offense, you knew this typo was coming eventually, because, you know, Ben Roethlisberger. So who flubbed first? Your answer, below:
Yes ESPN, “drink and drunk” sounds like “dink and dunk”, so there’s no shame in mistaking Ben Roethlisberger’s on-field antics for his off-the-field antics. Still, I had my money on the first slip-up being a verbal boo-boo, but this one was a typo, and my best instincts are telling me someone in ESPN’s graphics department may or may not have a job tomorrow morning. Come on, “R” is too far across the keyboard from “I” and “U”. Either ESPN doesn’t have QWERTY keyboards, or someone had a little fun at someone else’s expense behind the scenes.
Apparently, this is what it takes to sedate Chris Berman. Have you ever seen him more sullen over something pretty much inconsequential? More please, ESPN.
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World
- 10 Athletes We Don't Want to See in ESPN's Body Issue
- How To Execute The Perfect Uppercut
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence