- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Running Backs And Fullbacks
- Johnny Manziel's Nissan Commercial Converted To A Horror Film Trailer
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star, James Rodriguez
- Manchester United Unveils New Away Kits, Chevy Logo Still Too Goddamn Big
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Monday Night Countdown Accidentally Airs Deliciously Ironic Graphic, “Roethlisberger Drink And Drunk”
After Ben Roethlisberger called his offensive coordinator Todd Haley’s scheme a “dink and dunk” offense, you knew this typo was coming eventually, because, you know, Ben Roethlisberger. So who flubbed first? Your answer, below:
Yes ESPN, “drink and drunk” sounds like “dink and dunk”, so there’s no shame in mistaking Ben Roethlisberger’s on-field antics for his off-the-field antics. Still, I had my money on the first slip-up being a verbal boo-boo, but this one was a typo, and my best instincts are telling me someone in ESPN’s graphics department may or may not have a job tomorrow morning. Come on, “R” is too far across the keyboard from “I” and “U”. Either ESPN doesn’t have QWERTY keyboards, or someone had a little fun at someone else’s expense behind the scenes.
Apparently, this is what it takes to sedate Chris Berman. Have you ever seen him more sullen over something pretty much inconsequential? More please, ESPN.
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. wins 'Best Fighter' ESPY
- Switch Jab to Flying Knee is Technique of the Week
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Provodnikov's Falling Star