- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Monday Night Countdown Accidentally Airs Deliciously Ironic Graphic, “Roethlisberger Drink And Drunk”
After Ben Roethlisberger called his offensive coordinator Todd Haley’s scheme a “dink and dunk” offense, you knew this typo was coming eventually, because, you know, Ben Roethlisberger. So who flubbed first? Your answer, below:
Yes ESPN, “drink and drunk” sounds like “dink and dunk”, so there’s no shame in mistaking Ben Roethlisberger’s on-field antics for his off-the-field antics. Still, I had my money on the first slip-up being a verbal boo-boo, but this one was a typo, and my best instincts are telling me someone in ESPN’s graphics department may or may not have a job tomorrow morning. Come on, “R” is too far across the keyboard from “I” and “U”. Either ESPN doesn’t have QWERTY keyboards, or someone had a little fun at someone else’s expense behind the scenes.
Apparently, this is what it takes to sedate Chris Berman. Have you ever seen him more sullen over something pretty much inconsequential? More please, ESPN.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts