- HOUSTON SPROCKETS: Minimalist MLB, NHL, And NBA Logos Are Good Design
- 'Seinfeld Night' Is The Greatest Stadium Promotion Of All-Time
- Why The Spurs Are Truly The Best Team In The League This Year
- What The Hell Is With This Lance Armstrong Instructional Video?
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Monday Night Countdown Accidentally Airs Deliciously Ironic Graphic, “Roethlisberger Drink And Drunk”
After Ben Roethlisberger called his offensive coordinator Todd Haley’s scheme a “dink and dunk” offense, you knew this typo was coming eventually, because, you know, Ben Roethlisberger. So who flubbed first? Your answer, below:
Yes ESPN, “drink and drunk” sounds like “dink and dunk”, so there’s no shame in mistaking Ben Roethlisberger’s on-field antics for his off-the-field antics. Still, I had my money on the first slip-up being a verbal boo-boo, but this one was a typo, and my best instincts are telling me someone in ESPN’s graphics department may or may not have a job tomorrow morning. Come on, “R” is too far across the keyboard from “I” and “U”. Either ESPN doesn’t have QWERTY keyboards, or someone had a little fun at someone else’s expense behind the scenes.
Apparently, this is what it takes to sedate Chris Berman. Have you ever seen him more sullen over something pretty much inconsequential? More please, ESPN.
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed
- Ultimate Warrior's Hall Of Fame Speech Among Most Iconic WWE Moments
- FOX Sports' Joe Buck Ties The Knot With Someone In The Industry
- The Hottest Hockey Wives and Girlfriends