- Stuck On You: Carson Palmer And Khalil Mack Ask You Please Not To Laugh At This
- Colt McCoy's First Pass Attempt Was A 70-Yard TD, So Here Are Some Photos Of His Wife
- Do The Patriots Need To Hire A General Manager?
- NBA 2K15 Review: Much More Than Just Those Hideous Create-A-Player Faces
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Bryce Harper Scares The Kids With Hastily Put-Together Costume
Welcome to November, dear readers! As you might remember, yesterday was Halloween and as long as you don’t live in New Jersey, perhaps you were able to celebrate. So too were some of your favorite athletes. Check out their Halloween sentiments below, plus a very blessed James Harden and a secretly distraught Kevin Durant. Be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. Now, on to our spooky morning words of wisdom.
1. Again, 80 million dollars will do that.
I just want to thank God for every thing he has done in my life. I really am a believer!!!!!!!!!!!!
— James Harden (@JHarden13) October 31, 2012
2. Well if you’re not scared of clowns already…
— Bryce Harper (@Bharper3407) November 1, 2012
3. Don’t sound so enthusiastic.
— Ryan Howard (@ryanhoward) November 1, 2012
4. Your bad indeed.
I forgot it was Halloween tonight! My bad
— ryan clark (@RealRClark25) November 1, 2012
5. He’s hurting on the inside.
I see you H! Bumpinnnnnnnn
— Kevin Durant (@KDTrey5) November 1, 2012
How we’re feeling: Sleepy?
[Above: Drew Brees and his son Baylen as "Iron Men"]
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'