- NBA Power Rankings: The Final Regular Season Edition
- NHL Playoff Preview: Who's Gonna Win Each First-Round Matchup?
- Damian Lillard Kicks Off Massive Adidas Deal By Insulting Sports Legends
- Minor League Baseball Team To Offer Frog Legs At Concession Stands This Season
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Bryce Harper Scares The Kids With Hastily Put-Together Costume
Welcome to November, dear readers! As you might remember, yesterday was Halloween and as long as you don’t live in New Jersey, perhaps you were able to celebrate. So too were some of your favorite athletes. Check out their Halloween sentiments below, plus a very blessed James Harden and a secretly distraught Kevin Durant. Be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. Now, on to our spooky morning words of wisdom.
1. Again, 80 million dollars will do that.
I just want to thank God for every thing he has done in my life. I really am a believer!!!!!!!!!!!!
— James Harden (@JHarden13) October 31, 2012
2. Well if you’re not scared of clowns already…
— Bryce Harper (@Bharper3407) November 1, 2012
3. Don’t sound so enthusiastic.
— Ryan Howard (@ryanhoward) November 1, 2012
4. Your bad indeed.
I forgot it was Halloween tonight! My bad
— ryan clark (@RealRClark25) November 1, 2012
5. He’s hurting on the inside.
I see you H! Bumpinnnnnnnn
— Kevin Durant (@KDTrey5) November 1, 2012
How we’re feeling: Sleepy?
[Above: Drew Brees and his son Baylen as "Iron Men"]
- Controversy Hits The MMA Ring
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.