- 14 Reasons Why We're Looking Forward To The Sochi Winter Olympics
- Why Didn't Anyone Want To Buy Barry Bonds' Outrageous Beverly Hills Mansion?
- DeMarcus Cousins Should Be On The Next Comedy Central Roast
- Our NFL-Themed Ugly Christmas Sweaters Have Arrived
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Bryce Harper Scares The Kids With Hastily Put-Together Costume
Welcome to November, dear readers! As you might remember, yesterday was Halloween and as long as you don’t live in New Jersey, perhaps you were able to celebrate. So too were some of your favorite athletes. Check out their Halloween sentiments below, plus a very blessed James Harden and a secretly distraught Kevin Durant. Be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. Now, on to our spooky morning words of wisdom.
1. Again, 80 million dollars will do that.
I just want to thank God for every thing he has done in my life. I really am a believer!!!!!!!!!!!!
— James Harden (@JHarden13) October 31, 2012
2. Well if you’re not scared of clowns already…
— Bryce Harper (@Bharper3407) November 1, 2012
3. Don’t sound so enthusiastic.
— Ryan Howard (@ryanhoward) November 1, 2012
4. Your bad indeed.
I forgot it was Halloween tonight! My bad
— ryan clark (@RealRClark25) November 1, 2012
5. He’s hurting on the inside.
I see you H! Bumpinnnnnnnn
— Kevin Durant (@KDTrey5) November 1, 2012
How we’re feeling: Sleepy?
[Above: Drew Brees and his son Baylen as "Iron Men"]
- The Least Classy Fans in Football
- Video: Alex Ariza on Freddie Roach Incident
- Manny Pacquiao Still Feeling Young and Hungry
- Top 15 2014 NFL Draft Quarterback Prospects