- IS CLIFF LEE DONE?: MLB Trade Deadline Deals, Injuries, Tidbits And Trends
- Golfer Dustin Johnson Suspended Six Months For Positive Cocaine Test
- Jonny Gomes' Last Words As A Member Of The Red Sox: 'Boston Strong'
- Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Upset Puts Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Bryce Harper Scares The Kids With Hastily Put-Together Costume
Welcome to November, dear readers! As you might remember, yesterday was Halloween and as long as you don’t live in New Jersey, perhaps you were able to celebrate. So too were some of your favorite athletes. Check out their Halloween sentiments below, plus a very blessed James Harden and a secretly distraught Kevin Durant. Be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. Now, on to our spooky morning words of wisdom.
1. Again, 80 million dollars will do that.
I just want to thank God for every thing he has done in my life. I really am a believer!!!!!!!!!!!!
— James Harden (@JHarden13) October 31, 2012
2. Well if you’re not scared of clowns already…
— Bryce Harper (@Bharper3407) November 1, 2012
3. Don’t sound so enthusiastic.
— Ryan Howard (@ryanhoward) November 1, 2012
4. Your bad indeed.
I forgot it was Halloween tonight! My bad
— ryan clark (@RealRClark25) November 1, 2012
5. He’s hurting on the inside.
I see you H! Bumpinnnnnnnn
— Kevin Durant (@KDTrey5) November 1, 2012
How we’re feeling: Sleepy?
[Above: Drew Brees and his son Baylen as "Iron Men"]
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Why Are Buffalo Bills Fans Banning Bon Jovi Music?
- Buffalo Bills Sammy Watkins Stuns with His Impressive Abilities
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead