- Fantasy Football Offensive Primer For The 2014 NFL Season
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brian Hoyer Is The Starter In Cleveland, But Not For Long
- The NFL's VP Of Officiating Explains The Crazy Spike In Penalties
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Junior Seau Has Reportedly Committed Suicide
Another member of the 1994 Chargers has died. Junior Seau, the 12-time Pro Bowl linebacker who played for San Diego, Miami, and New England, was reportedly found dead in his home in Oceanside, California. He was 43.
Oceanside police responded to Seau’s home after receiving a call about a reported suicide.
According to a TMZ reporter at the scene, Seau’s family is congregating at his home — and is, unsurprisingly, hysterical. It’s a tradition in some Samoan cultures to go in and see the body after a loved one has died.
Seau reportedly sent a text messages to his ex-wife and three kids yesterday that simply said, “Love you.”
We’re told they all responded and didn’t suspect anything was wrong. We’re told he last saw his kids 3 weeks ago.
This is eerily similar to the Dave Duerson suicide. Duerson, the former Chicago Bear who also died from a self-inflicted gunshot wound, sent text messages to loved ones shortly before killing himself.
- Filed Under:
- Junior Seau
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts