- NFL Week 15 Power Rankings: The Seahawks Are Still In First
- Should ESPN's Heather Cox Apologize For Her Post-Game Jameis Winston Interview?
- This Is How You Sonic? Missouri Fast Food Joint Apologizes For Racist Sign
- Bill Belichick Reveals How To Win When Your Team Is Down Two Touchdowns
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Junior Seau Has Reportedly Committed Suicide
Another member of the 1994 Chargers has died. Junior Seau, the 12-time Pro Bowl linebacker who played for San Diego, Miami, and New England, was reportedly found dead in his home in Oceanside, California. He was 43.
Oceanside police responded to Seau’s home after receiving a call about a reported suicide.
According to a TMZ reporter at the scene, Seau’s family is congregating at his home — and is, unsurprisingly, hysterical. It’s a tradition in some Samoan cultures to go in and see the body after a loved one has died.
Seau reportedly sent a text messages to his ex-wife and three kids yesterday that simply said, “Love you.”
We’re told they all responded and didn’t suspect anything was wrong. We’re told he last saw his kids 3 weeks ago.
This is eerily similar to the Dave Duerson suicide. Duerson, the former Chicago Bear who also died from a self-inflicted gunshot wound, sent text messages to loved ones shortly before killing himself.
- Filed Under:
- Junior Seau
- Shane Battier Discuses Future Female NBA Players
- Will Peyton Manning Break Tom Brady's Touchdown Record?
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Hottest Wives/Girlfriends in Sports!