- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Junior Seau Has Reportedly Committed Suicide
Another member of the 1994 Chargers has died. Junior Seau, the 12-time Pro Bowl linebacker who played for San Diego, Miami, and New England, was reportedly found dead in his home in Oceanside, California. He was 43.
Oceanside police responded to Seau’s home after receiving a call about a reported suicide.
According to a TMZ reporter at the scene, Seau’s family is congregating at his home — and is, unsurprisingly, hysterical. It’s a tradition in some Samoan cultures to go in and see the body after a loved one has died.
Seau reportedly sent a text messages to his ex-wife and three kids yesterday that simply said, “Love you.”
We’re told they all responded and didn’t suspect anything was wrong. We’re told he last saw his kids 3 weeks ago.
This is eerily similar to the Dave Duerson suicide. Duerson, the former Chicago Bear who also died from a self-inflicted gunshot wound, sent text messages to loved ones shortly before killing himself.
- Filed Under:
- Junior Seau
- If World Cup Countries Were College Football Teams
- The 5 Most Hazardous Sports
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?