- Flop Life: Buy Vlade Divac's Fantastic Modern Home In Southern California
- Raptors Bringing Back Old-School Jerseys Next Season
- Todd McShay Is Convinced That The Texans Aren't Taking Johnny Manziel
- Presenting The Portland Raiders: Everyone In The Black Hole Will Wear Flannel
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Junior Seau Has Reportedly Committed Suicide
Another member of the 1994 Chargers has died. Junior Seau, the 12-time Pro Bowl linebacker who played for San Diego, Miami, and New England, was reportedly found dead in his home in Oceanside, California. He was 43.
Oceanside police responded to Seau’s home after receiving a call about a reported suicide.
According to a TMZ reporter at the scene, Seau’s family is congregating at his home — and is, unsurprisingly, hysterical. It’s a tradition in some Samoan cultures to go in and see the body after a loved one has died.
Seau reportedly sent a text messages to his ex-wife and three kids yesterday that simply said, “Love you.”
We’re told they all responded and didn’t suspect anything was wrong. We’re told he last saw his kids 3 weeks ago.
This is eerily similar to the Dave Duerson suicide. Duerson, the former Chicago Bear who also died from a self-inflicted gunshot wound, sent text messages to loved ones shortly before killing himself.
- Filed Under:
- Junior Seau
- The Top American Winter Olympians
- NFL Breaks 65-Year-Old Scoring Record in 2013
- Legacy Lost: Patriots Overmatched by Manning and the Denver Broncos
- Colin Kaepernick Self-Destructs In Fourth Quarter As 49ers Lose