- Injuries to Green, Charles & RGIII Exact Their Toll
- Who Screwed The Jets Harder Yesterday: The Officials, Or The Jets?
- The Crotch-Grab Incident: Jonathan Papelbon Ejected For Adjusting His Cup
- Carmelo Anthony: 'Ain't Nobody' Would Want To Play For The Atlanta Hawks
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Junior Seau Has Reportedly Committed Suicide
Another member of the 1994 Chargers has died. Junior Seau, the 12-time Pro Bowl linebacker who played for San Diego, Miami, and New England, was reportedly found dead in his home in Oceanside, California. He was 43.
Oceanside police responded to Seau’s home after receiving a call about a reported suicide.
According to a TMZ reporter at the scene, Seau’s family is congregating at his home — and is, unsurprisingly, hysterical. It’s a tradition in some Samoan cultures to go in and see the body after a loved one has died.
Seau reportedly sent a text messages to his ex-wife and three kids yesterday that simply said, “Love you.”
We’re told they all responded and didn’t suspect anything was wrong. We’re told he last saw his kids 3 weeks ago.
This is eerily similar to the Dave Duerson suicide. Duerson, the former Chicago Bear who also died from a self-inflicted gunshot wound, sent text messages to loved ones shortly before killing himself.
- Filed Under:
- Junior Seau
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen