- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- The 86th Annual SportsGrid NFL Free Agency Awards
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- The Iron Man Is An Author Again
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Lingerie Football League Coach And Ex-NFL WR Gary Clark Made Stirring Halftime Speech
The Lingerie Football League is about one thing: winning. It’s not about the abundent amount of cleavage or eyeliner use, it’s about Lingerie Bowls. Former Redskins wide receiver and Baltimore Charm coach Gary Clark knows this and he let his players have it when the Charm fell behind at halftime.
It must be a hard transition for a coach to make from playing with hyper aggressive male football players to coaching part-time models. Do you think NFL coaches ever have to tell players to “move around” more? To be fair, it’s actually good advice considering that most Lingerie Football League fans want to see is a little movement.
Surprisingly, the speech worked and the Baltimore Storm went on to win and make the postseason.
- Filed Under:
- Lingerie Football League
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana Secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- No More Mr. Nice Guy: Manny Pacquiao Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success