- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Lingerie Football League Coach And Ex-NFL WR Gary Clark Made Stirring Halftime Speech
The Lingerie Football League is about one thing: winning. It’s not about the abundent amount of cleavage or eyeliner use, it’s about Lingerie Bowls. Former Redskins wide receiver and Baltimore Charm coach Gary Clark knows this and he let his players have it when the Charm fell behind at halftime.
It must be a hard transition for a coach to make from playing with hyper aggressive male football players to coaching part-time models. Do you think NFL coaches ever have to tell players to “move around” more? To be fair, it’s actually good advice considering that most Lingerie Football League fans want to see is a little movement.
Surprisingly, the speech worked and the Baltimore Storm went on to win and make the postseason.
- Filed Under:
- Lingerie Football League
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever