- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Meanwhile, Non-Free Agent Stars Are Destroying Basketball Common Folk
If you aren’t a free agent or on the trading block, the NBA offseason isn’t really about you. That’s why stars like Paul George and Step Curry took to the hardwood to get people’s attention. Just last week Curry was spotted dropping a modest 43 on peasants at the San Francisco Pro-Am.
Curry hit nine threes and showed off sound fundamentals such as breaking four guys’ ankles before hitting an impossible step-back. He even threw down some dunks (gasp!).
Then Sunday, Paul George said “hey now, don’t forget about me” by putting up 33 in a Los Angeles pro-am. He showed off his patented 360-windmill, though Vince Carter might want some royalties.
Nick Young was also there apparently, but he’s still looking for a team to pay him to do basketball things.
It’s not just the stars. Sixers’ sixth man Tony Wroten dropped 53 in a Seattle pro-am, and also made defenders look silly while doing so.
So here’s to a great offseason tradition of NBA beasts showing off for all the YouTube glory. Hopefully we’ll get to see Jabari Parker score 67 on some Wisconsinites next summer.
Image via Twitter
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'