- Now This Is The Way You Play Foosball (Rio Carnival Slideshow!)
- College Basketball Top 25: So, We're Just Gonna Let Villanova Into The Top Three?
- The Fantasy Sports Network Has Launched, And You Can Watch It Live, Right Now
- Remember When Dennis Rodman Was Insanely Good At Rebounding Rather Than Just Insane?
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Meet Minnesota’s New Folk Hero And His Bowtie (And Dwyane Wade Does It Again)
That young man behind Timberwolves’ coach Rick Adelman really did not like that call against the Wolves, but his outfit just might make him a star. With just over a minutes to go in the 4th Quarter of a tight game between the Minnesota Timberwolves and the Miami Heat, LeBron James looked to inbound the ball. He tossed it in to Chris Bosh and took it back for a drive to the lane in which he got the sort of call All Stars typically get against the Anthony Tollivers of the NBA.
While the camera focused on Rick Adelman’s reaction to the call, which was likely correct – Tolliver’s feet were moving, they caught a young Wolves’ fan with a very, um, Ivy League outfit on. Watch after the call as Adelman stalks the sidelines after the referee:
Twitter loves this kid already, and with the amount of people nationally, and internationally, following the Heat as well as the Wolves thanks to newcomers like Ricky Rubio and Derrick Williams, I suspect his 15 minutes of fame is not yet over.
[UPDATED] The Wolves ended up losing another close one when Wayne Ellington missed the Wolves’ final shot, so that means that this nifty play by Dwyane Wade on an in-bounds play was your game winner – yup, that’s two in a row for Wade. Unfortunately for Wolves’ fans, that’s their 3rd straight loss to open the season.
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana Secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- No More Mr. Nice Guy: Manny Pacquiao Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success