- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Meet Minnesota’s New Folk Hero And His Bowtie (And Dwyane Wade Does It Again)
That young man behind Timberwolves’ coach Rick Adelman really did not like that call against the Wolves, but his outfit just might make him a star. With just over a minutes to go in the 4th Quarter of a tight game between the Minnesota Timberwolves and the Miami Heat, LeBron James looked to inbound the ball. He tossed it in to Chris Bosh and took it back for a drive to the lane in which he got the sort of call All Stars typically get against the Anthony Tollivers of the NBA.
While the camera focused on Rick Adelman’s reaction to the call, which was likely correct – Tolliver’s feet were moving, they caught a young Wolves’ fan with a very, um, Ivy League outfit on. Watch after the call as Adelman stalks the sidelines after the referee:
Twitter loves this kid already, and with the amount of people nationally, and internationally, following the Heat as well as the Wolves thanks to newcomers like Ricky Rubio and Derrick Williams, I suspect his 15 minutes of fame is not yet over.
[UPDATED] The Wolves ended up losing another close one when Wayne Ellington missed the Wolves’ final shot, so that means that this nifty play by Dwyane Wade on an in-bounds play was your game winner – yup, that’s two in a row for Wade. Unfortunately for Wolves’ fans, that’s their 3rd straight loss to open the season.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story