- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Merry Christmas From The Lovely Ladies Of The NHL, NBA, And NFL
Every December, dance teams, cheerleading squads, and ice crews ham it up for the holidays by trimming some layers. Why not? Tis the season to give, right? Something like that.
Anyways, with the help of the good people over at Gunaxin.com, we’ve compiled, err, some of the most jolly photos of professional sports’ most festive cheer-givers. Blah blah blah and partiridge in some sort of fruit plant — whatever, there’s a slideshow below stop reading this! (But when you’re done, cool down with some of our incredibly ugly NBA Christmas sweaters / NFL Christmas sweaters.)
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts