- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Merry Christmas From The Lovely Ladies Of The NHL, NBA, And NFL
Every December, dance teams, cheerleading squads, and ice crews ham it up for the holidays by trimming some layers. Why not? Tis the season to give, right? Something like that.
Anyways, with the help of the good people over at Gunaxin.com, we’ve compiled, err, some of the most jolly photos of professional sports’ most festive cheer-givers. Blah blah blah and partiridge in some sort of fruit plant — whatever, there’s a slideshow below stop reading this! (But when you’re done, cool down with some of our incredibly ugly NBA Christmas sweaters / NFL Christmas sweaters.)
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'