- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Miguel Cabrera Is The MVP, No Haters Allowed
There was quite a bit of debate over who the most valuable player in the American League really was. After all the rabble, it was still a resounding win for Miggy, so why the beef, everyone? Read on and be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. Onto our morning words of wisdom.
1. Yeah, usually.
I’m really confused that there was a real debate on the MVP. Triple Crown usually locks you in.
— Brent Lillibridge (@BSLillibridge) November 16, 2012
2. WIN ALL THE AWARDS!
Ppl are continually crying and bitching about my man and phenom @trouty20 not getting the huge awards this year. The man will when them all
— Adam Jones (@SimplyAJ10) November 16, 2012
3. Get outta here, Jordan Hill!
AppleTv is killing everything!!
— Jordan Craig Hill (@jordanchill43) November 16, 2012
4. Sure ya did, Justin
— Justin Verlander (@JustinVerlander) November 15, 2012
Why is it that every time I get done cleaning the cats litter box he comes in and takes a crap?!? Step on your own poop meathead. I quit
— Tim Byrdak (@Givemethelefty) November 15, 2012
How we’re feeling: Sly.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts