- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Illinois Fans Taunt Nik Stauskas With Patriotic Chant, Nik Stauskas Makes Them Cry Repeatedly
Michigan basketball and John A-lein traveled to Illinois as 2.5-point favorites, with a chance to clinch an outright Big Ten regular-season championship last night. They scored 52 points in the first half and won by 31. It was insane, highlighted by Nik Stauskas and his 7-for-9 shooting on threes.
The theme of the game was neverending embarrassment, like the time Illinois fans thought it would be funny to taunt Canadian Stauskas with their classic, totally not uncreative “U-S-A, U-S-A, U-S-A” chant. He hit a buzzer-beating three to extend a 19-point lead to 22.
Protip: Don’t try to taunt the best shooter in the country when he’s already absolutely annihilating you.
“Oh, Canada.” – Mike Tirico
Do not mess with Canada.
Stauskas was embarrassing everyone, especially announcer Dan Dakich, who strangely rapped Eminem in his amazement.
And, finally, highlights! This game was insane. The secret? Duct tape.
- Filed Under:
- michigan basketball
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles