- NBA 2K15 Will Feature Ernie And Shaq, But Not Charles
- Ditka Has No Tolerance For The 'Redskins' Name Controversy
- 4 NFL Players Whose ADP Has Shifted For Better Or Worse
- USA Basketball Might Bring A 13th Player To Spain Just To Cut Him
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Illinois Fans Taunt Nik Stauskas With Patriotic Chant, Nik Stauskas Makes Them Cry Repeatedly
Michigan basketball and John A-lein traveled to Illinois as 2.5-point favorites, with a chance to clinch an outright Big Ten regular-season championship last night. They scored 52 points in the first half and won by 31. It was insane, highlighted by Nik Stauskas and his 7-for-9 shooting on threes.
The theme of the game was neverending embarrassment, like the time Illinois fans thought it would be funny to taunt Canadian Stauskas with their classic, totally not uncreative “U-S-A, U-S-A, U-S-A” chant. He hit a buzzer-beating three to extend a 19-point lead to 22.
Protip: Don’t try to taunt the best shooter in the country when he’s already absolutely annihilating you.
“Oh, Canada.” – Mike Tirico
Do not mess with Canada.
Stauskas was embarrassing everyone, especially announcer Dan Dakich, who strangely rapped Eminem in his amazement.
And, finally, highlights! This game was insane. The secret? Duct tape.
- Filed Under:
- michigan basketball
- What Colin Kaepernick Looks Like as a Soccer Player
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- 10 Most Untouchable Players in Red Sox System
- Drew Brees "Randomly" Drug Tested After Career Comments