- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- Insults From An Idiot: CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Roger Federer Could Miss The French Open Due To Paternity Leave
- How To Use 10 Different Machines Without Working Anything Other Than Your Biceps
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Our Favorite Athletes Are All Sages, So Let’s Listen To Them
If you live in the tri-state area, there’s a good chance you wish you hadn’t woken up, that you were still asleep, avoiding the clusterfuck the nor’easter created Wednesday night. Go back to sleep, we won’t be offended. But if you’re not from the tri-state, read on and be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. Now, our morning words of wisdom.
U can’t please everybody.
— Adam Jones (@SimplyAJ10) November 8, 2012
SEEK HAPPINESS.. EVERYTHING ELSE IS SECONDARY.
— Hasheem Thabeet (@HasheemTheDream) November 8, 2012
Pain and progression
— Antonio Brown(@AntonioBrown84) November 7, 2012
The first one through the wall always get bloodied
— Jose Canseco (@JoseCanseco) November 8, 2012
I’m off this twitter stuff to much trouble
— Lesean McCoy (@CutonDime25) November 7, 2012
How we’re feeling: Grizzly.
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Pacquiao Actually Enjoyed Beating Tim Bradley
- Paulie Malignaggi Badmouths Manny Pacquiao