- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Running Backs And Fullbacks
- Johnny Manziel's Nissan Commercial Converted To A Horror Film Trailer
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star, James Rodriguez
- Manchester United Unveils New Away Kits, Chevy Logo Still Too Goddamn Big
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Our Favorite Athletes Are All Sages, So Let’s Listen To Them
If you live in the tri-state area, there’s a good chance you wish you hadn’t woken up, that you were still asleep, avoiding the clusterfuck the nor’easter created Wednesday night. Go back to sleep, we won’t be offended. But if you’re not from the tri-state, read on and be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. Now, our morning words of wisdom.
U can’t please everybody.
— Adam Jones (@SimplyAJ10) November 8, 2012
SEEK HAPPINESS.. EVERYTHING ELSE IS SECONDARY.
— Hasheem Thabeet (@HasheemTheDream) November 8, 2012
Pain and progression
— Antonio Brown(@AntonioBrown84) November 7, 2012
The first one through the wall always get bloodied
— Jose Canseco (@JoseCanseco) November 8, 2012
I’m off this twitter stuff to much trouble
— Lesean McCoy (@CutonDime25) November 7, 2012
How we’re feeling: Grizzly.
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy