- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Two People Shot, One Stabbed In San Francisco World Series 'Celebration'
- Are The Giants Officially A Dynasty? Opinions Vary, We Investigate
- Why Is Everyone Giving Gregg Popovich Shit?
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Our Favorite Athletes Are All Sages, So Let’s Listen To Them
If you live in the tri-state area, there’s a good chance you wish you hadn’t woken up, that you were still asleep, avoiding the clusterfuck the nor’easter created Wednesday night. Go back to sleep, we won’t be offended. But if you’re not from the tri-state, read on and be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. Now, our morning words of wisdom.
U can’t please everybody.
— Adam Jones (@SimplyAJ10) November 8, 2012
SEEK HAPPINESS.. EVERYTHING ELSE IS SECONDARY.
— Hasheem Thabeet (@HasheemTheDream) November 8, 2012
Pain and progression
— Antonio Brown(@AntonioBrown84) November 7, 2012
The first one through the wall always get bloodied
— Jose Canseco (@JoseCanseco) November 8, 2012
I’m off this twitter stuff to much trouble
— Lesean McCoy (@CutonDime25) November 7, 2012
How we’re feeling: Grizzly.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts