- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Arizona Cardinals Season Preview
- Disguised Nick Foles Catches Fantasy Drafters Not Drafting Nick Foles
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Our Favorite Athletes Are All Sages, So Let’s Listen To Them
If you live in the tri-state area, there’s a good chance you wish you hadn’t woken up, that you were still asleep, avoiding the clusterfuck the nor’easter created Wednesday night. Go back to sleep, we won’t be offended. But if you’re not from the tri-state, read on and be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. Now, our morning words of wisdom.
U can’t please everybody.
— Adam Jones (@SimplyAJ10) November 8, 2012
SEEK HAPPINESS.. EVERYTHING ELSE IS SECONDARY.
— Hasheem Thabeet (@HasheemTheDream) November 8, 2012
Pain and progression
— Antonio Brown(@AntonioBrown84) November 7, 2012
The first one through the wall always get bloodied
— Jose Canseco (@JoseCanseco) November 8, 2012
I’m off this twitter stuff to much trouble
— Lesean McCoy (@CutonDime25) November 7, 2012
How we’re feeling: Grizzly.
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy