- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Polanco Watch: Pirates’ Top Prospect Finally Getting The Call — For Real This Time
The only thing that can snap us out of Tommy John depression is the next crop of promising youngsters making their MLB debuts. Tomorrow, it will be Gregory Polanco’s turn.
The wait is over…. My dream has officially come true ⚾️ Pittsburgh, see you mañana!!
— Gregory Polanco ☕️ (@El_Coffee) June 10, 2014
In case you’re not familiar with him, Polanco is a 6-foot-4, 22-year-old outfielder who has spent the last few months dominating Triple-A with a .347 batting average. After a flurry of conflicting reports about the Pirates’ timetable for his promotion, Polanco will finally debut Tuesday night against the Cubs.
Here’s a look at the kind of thing he does to baseballs:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts