- IS CLIFF LEE DONE?: MLB Trade Deadline Deals, Injuries, Tidbits And Trends
- Golfer Dustin Johnson Suspended Six Months For Positive Cocaine Test
- Jonny Gomes' Last Words As A Member Of The Red Sox: 'Boston Strong'
- Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Upset Puts Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Quotes Of The Morning: Jay Feely Loves America, Hates Roseanne Barr
Who’s ready for another four years of Obama? Some of your favorite athletes are. Some definitely aren’t. Some hate Roseanne. Read on and be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. Now, on to our morning words of wisdom.
1. So sad and so unreal.
Unreal & sad RT @myfoxtampabay: Roseanne Barr now has nearly 7,500 votes for prez in FL. Margin between Obama/Romney is 50,000 votes.”
— Jay Feely (@jayfeely) November 7, 2012
— Brandon McCarthy (@BMcCarthy32) November 6, 2012
3. Yeesh, I did! I did!
— Emmitt Smith (@EmmittSmith22) November 6, 2012
4. “Who is this guy?”-Everyone In Florida.
Stay strong on those lines Floridians! Get your vote in! #Obama
— Victor Cruz (@TeamVic) November 7, 2012
5. But how can I vote for America and Romney?
— Spencer Hawes (@spencerhawes00) November 6, 2012
How we’re feeling: Like we just met you, and this is crazy.
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Buffalo Bills Sammy Watkins Stuns with His Impressive Abilities
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy