- Ndamukong Suh Roughs Chad Henne, Hasn't Changed At All (GIF)
- You Can Rent Rory McIlroy's Former Northern Ireland Mansion/Golf Course
- The Suns Are Trying To Slide In And Snag Kevin Love At The Last Second
- Does Johnny Manziel Have The Maturity To Succeed?
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Quotes Of The Morning: Jay Feely Loves America, Hates Roseanne Barr
Who’s ready for another four years of Obama? Some of your favorite athletes are. Some definitely aren’t. Some hate Roseanne. Read on and be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. Now, on to our morning words of wisdom.
1. So sad and so unreal.
Unreal & sad RT @myfoxtampabay: Roseanne Barr now has nearly 7,500 votes for prez in FL. Margin between Obama/Romney is 50,000 votes.”
— Jay Feely (@jayfeely) November 7, 2012
— Brandon McCarthy (@BMcCarthy32) November 6, 2012
3. Yeesh, I did! I did!
— Emmitt Smith (@EmmittSmith22) November 6, 2012
4. “Who is this guy?”-Everyone In Florida.
Stay strong on those lines Floridians! Get your vote in! #Obama
— Victor Cruz (@TeamVic) November 7, 2012
5. But how can I vote for America and Romney?
— Spencer Hawes (@spencerhawes00) November 6, 2012
How we’re feeling: Like we just met you, and this is crazy.
- Jack White Throws Out Saddest First Pitch Ever
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'