- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Colbert Interviewed John Calipari Amidst A Show About Cockfighting
- Today In Bolivian Soccer ... A G-G-G-G-Ghost?! (VIDEO)
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Quotes Of The Morning: Jay Feely Loves America, Hates Roseanne Barr
Who’s ready for another four years of Obama? Some of your favorite athletes are. Some definitely aren’t. Some hate Roseanne. Read on and be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. Now, on to our morning words of wisdom.
1. So sad and so unreal.
Unreal & sad RT @myfoxtampabay: Roseanne Barr now has nearly 7,500 votes for prez in FL. Margin between Obama/Romney is 50,000 votes.”
— Jay Feely (@jayfeely) November 7, 2012
— Brandon McCarthy (@BMcCarthy32) November 6, 2012
3. Yeesh, I did! I did!
— Emmitt Smith (@EmmittSmith22) November 6, 2012
4. “Who is this guy?”-Everyone In Florida.
Stay strong on those lines Floridians! Get your vote in! #Obama
— Victor Cruz (@TeamVic) November 7, 2012
5. But how can I vote for America and Romney?
— Spencer Hawes (@spencerhawes00) November 6, 2012
How we’re feeling: Like we just met you, and this is crazy.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story