- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Notre Dame-Syracuse Fans Brawl In Douchebag National Championship
- Saturday Night Live Season Premiere Picks Over Remains Of NFL, Roger Goodell
- Twitter Reacts To Trey Burke Having His Schlong On The Internet
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Quotes Of The Morning: Jay Feely Loves America, Hates Roseanne Barr
Who’s ready for another four years of Obama? Some of your favorite athletes are. Some definitely aren’t. Some hate Roseanne. Read on and be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. Now, on to our morning words of wisdom.
1. So sad and so unreal.
Unreal & sad RT @myfoxtampabay: Roseanne Barr now has nearly 7,500 votes for prez in FL. Margin between Obama/Romney is 50,000 votes.”
— Jay Feely (@jayfeely) November 7, 2012
— Brandon McCarthy (@BMcCarthy32) November 6, 2012
3. Yeesh, I did! I did!
— Emmitt Smith (@EmmittSmith22) November 6, 2012
4. “Who is this guy?”-Everyone In Florida.
Stay strong on those lines Floridians! Get your vote in! #Obama
— Victor Cruz (@TeamVic) November 7, 2012
5. But how can I vote for America and Romney?
— Spencer Hawes (@spencerhawes00) November 6, 2012
How we’re feeling: Like we just met you, and this is crazy.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts