- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
What Was DeAndre Jordan Doing At The Twilight Premiere?
All was fairly quiet in the sporting world last night, except for the fact that DeAndre Jordan was at the Twilight premiere. Or at the very least, just passing through. Still classic. Read on and be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. Now, on to our morning words of wisdom.
1. Hey DeAndre, what’d you think of the new Twilight movie?
Twilight Movie Premiere. Insane.lockerz.com/s/261004016
— DeAndre Jordan (@deandrejordan) November 13, 2012
2. Alge needs some sleep.
— Alge Crumpler (@Alge_Crumpler) November 13, 2012
3. Sour grapes, bro.
Thank u everyone for the support! Excited for next season!
— Wilin Rosario (@WilinRosario) November 13, 2012
4. The cold winds rise. WINTER IS COMING.
The snow is here
— Sherrick(@SherrickM) November 13, 2012
— Brandon Phillips (@DatDudeBP) November 13, 2012
How we’re feeling: Like we only live once.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts