- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
What Was DeAndre Jordan Doing At The Twilight Premiere?
All was fairly quiet in the sporting world last night, except for the fact that DeAndre Jordan was at the Twilight premiere. Or at the very least, just passing through. Still classic. Read on and be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. Now, on to our morning words of wisdom.
1. Hey DeAndre, what’d you think of the new Twilight movie?
Twilight Movie Premiere. Insane.lockerz.com/s/261004016
— DeAndre Jordan (@deandrejordan) November 13, 2012
2. Alge needs some sleep.
— Alge Crumpler (@Alge_Crumpler) November 13, 2012
3. Sour grapes, bro.
Thank u everyone for the support! Excited for next season!
— Wilin Rosario (@WilinRosario) November 13, 2012
4. The cold winds rise. WINTER IS COMING.
The snow is here
— Sherrick(@SherrickM) November 13, 2012
— Brandon Phillips (@DatDudeBP) November 13, 2012
How we’re feeling: Like we only live once.
- Ian Kinsler, Brian McCann Offseason Moves Could Have World Series Implications
- Manu Ginobili's Shoe Exploded During a Game
- Pistons Fans Start Petition For Rasheed Wallace To Coach
- Jeweler Loses $200K At All-Star Game