- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
What Was DeAndre Jordan Doing At The Twilight Premiere?
All was fairly quiet in the sporting world last night, except for the fact that DeAndre Jordan was at the Twilight premiere. Or at the very least, just passing through. Still classic. Read on and be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. Now, on to our morning words of wisdom.
1. Hey DeAndre, what’d you think of the new Twilight movie?
Twilight Movie Premiere. Insane.lockerz.com/s/261004016
— DeAndre Jordan (@deandrejordan) November 13, 2012
2. Alge needs some sleep.
— Alge Crumpler (@Alge_Crumpler) November 13, 2012
3. Sour grapes, bro.
Thank u everyone for the support! Excited for next season!
— Wilin Rosario (@WilinRosario) November 13, 2012
4. The cold winds rise. WINTER IS COMING.
The snow is here
— Sherrick(@SherrickM) November 13, 2012
— Brandon Phillips (@DatDudeBP) November 13, 2012
How we’re feeling: Like we only live once.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story