- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
What Was DeAndre Jordan Doing At The Twilight Premiere?
All was fairly quiet in the sporting world last night, except for the fact that DeAndre Jordan was at the Twilight premiere. Or at the very least, just passing through. Still classic. Read on and be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. Now, on to our morning words of wisdom.
1. Hey DeAndre, what’d you think of the new Twilight movie?
Twilight Movie Premiere. Insane.lockerz.com/s/261004016
— DeAndre Jordan (@deandrejordan) November 13, 2012
2. Alge needs some sleep.
— Alge Crumpler (@Alge_Crumpler) November 13, 2012
3. Sour grapes, bro.
Thank u everyone for the support! Excited for next season!
— Wilin Rosario (@WilinRosario) November 13, 2012
4. The cold winds rise. WINTER IS COMING.
The snow is here
— Sherrick(@SherrickM) November 13, 2012
— Brandon Phillips (@DatDudeBP) November 13, 2012
How we’re feeling: Like we only live once.
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World
- 10 Athletes We Don't Want to See in ESPN's Body Issue
- How To Execute The Perfect Uppercut
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence