- Fantasy Football Offensive Primer For The 2014 NFL Season
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brian Hoyer Is The Starter In Cleveland, But Not For Long
- The NFL's VP Of Officiating Explains The Crazy Spike In Penalties
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
What Was DeAndre Jordan Doing At The Twilight Premiere?
All was fairly quiet in the sporting world last night, except for the fact that DeAndre Jordan was at the Twilight premiere. Or at the very least, just passing through. Still classic. Read on and be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. Now, on to our morning words of wisdom.
1. Hey DeAndre, what’d you think of the new Twilight movie?
Twilight Movie Premiere. Insane.lockerz.com/s/261004016
— DeAndre Jordan (@deandrejordan) November 13, 2012
2. Alge needs some sleep.
— Alge Crumpler (@Alge_Crumpler) November 13, 2012
3. Sour grapes, bro.
Thank u everyone for the support! Excited for next season!
— Wilin Rosario (@WilinRosario) November 13, 2012
4. The cold winds rise. WINTER IS COMING.
The snow is here
— Sherrick(@SherrickM) November 13, 2012
— Brandon Phillips (@DatDudeBP) November 13, 2012
How we’re feeling: Like we only live once.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts