- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Report: Donald Sterling’s Lawyer Says No Deal, Suit Back On
Remember when Donald Sterling planned to sue the NBA for $1 billion? Remember when he basically said he was over it and moving on? Well, get ready to forget that second part.
“An attorney for Donald Sterling says the Los Angeles Clippers owner has pulled his support from a deal to sell the team to former Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer and will pursue his $1 billion federal lawsuit against the NBA.”
Sadly, the saga continues. Though, NBA Commisioner Adam Silver did hint that things might not be completely resolved in his Finals press conference Sunday: “I guess anything can happen,” he said. “Again, I take very seriously the fact that he still has a pending lawsuit against the league, so I want to make sure that’s resolved before I say this is behind us.”
Silver went on to say there was no way the league would revoke Sterling’s lifetime ban.
Photo via Getty.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts