- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Report: Donald Sterling’s Lawyer Says No Deal, Suit Back On
Remember when Donald Sterling planned to sue the NBA for $1 billion? Remember when he basically said he was over it and moving on? Well, get ready to forget that second part.
“An attorney for Donald Sterling says the Los Angeles Clippers owner has pulled his support from a deal to sell the team to former Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer and will pursue his $1 billion federal lawsuit against the NBA.”
Sadly, the saga continues. Though, NBA Commisioner Adam Silver did hint that things might not be completely resolved in his Finals press conference Sunday: “I guess anything can happen,” he said. “Again, I take very seriously the fact that he still has a pending lawsuit against the league, so I want to make sure that’s resolved before I say this is behind us.”
Silver went on to say there was no way the league would revoke Sterling’s lifetime ban.
Photo via Getty.
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier