- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Report: Donald Sterling’s Lawyer Says No Deal, Suit Back On
Remember when Donald Sterling planned to sue the NBA for $1 billion? Remember when he basically said he was over it and moving on? Well, get ready to forget that second part.
“An attorney for Donald Sterling says the Los Angeles Clippers owner has pulled his support from a deal to sell the team to former Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer and will pursue his $1 billion federal lawsuit against the NBA.”
Sadly, the saga continues. Though, NBA Commisioner Adam Silver did hint that things might not be completely resolved in his Finals press conference Sunday: “I guess anything can happen,” he said. “Again, I take very seriously the fact that he still has a pending lawsuit against the league, so I want to make sure that’s resolved before I say this is behind us.”
Silver went on to say there was no way the league would revoke Sterling’s lifetime ban.
Photo via Getty.
- Top 10 Pound for Pound Fighters
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC