- SportsCenter Reporting Whether Michael Sam Showers With Team
- Calvin Johnson Won't Be This Year's Top Receiver And 9 Other Bold Fantasy Predictions
- Angel Di Maria, Now Worth $99 Million, Was Once Sold For 35 Soccer Balls
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Report: Donald Sterling’s Lawyer Says No Deal, Suit Back On
Remember when Donald Sterling planned to sue the NBA for $1 billion? Remember when he basically said he was over it and moving on? Well, get ready to forget that second part.
“An attorney for Donald Sterling says the Los Angeles Clippers owner has pulled his support from a deal to sell the team to former Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer and will pursue his $1 billion federal lawsuit against the NBA.”
Sadly, the saga continues. Though, NBA Commisioner Adam Silver did hint that things might not be completely resolved in his Finals press conference Sunday: “I guess anything can happen,” he said. “Again, I take very seriously the fact that he still has a pending lawsuit against the league, so I want to make sure that’s resolved before I say this is behind us.”
Silver went on to say there was no way the league would revoke Sterling’s lifetime ban.
Photo via Getty.
- Chael Sonnen Receives 2-Year Suspension
- 10 Hottest Female Race Car Drivers
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier