- 49ers Tight End Engaged To Miss Hooters 2009, Is Winning At Life
- Watch This Girl Masterfully Lip-Sync The Commentary Of The Now Famous Iron Bowl Return Play
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Bill Belichick Took Some Time Out Of His Day To Rip The Jets, Just Because
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
RotoExperts: College Fantasy Football Aftermath — Week 1
The first weekend of college football is in the books, and there were plenty of huge performances. Some were expected, and others were shocking to say the least. The fun thing about College Fantasy Football is that it is short, and rapid fire. If you’re in a re-draft league, there are only nine or 10 regular season games, and there are a ton of options available off the waiver wire. If your players are not performing, and studs are available for pick-up, don’t hesitate. Patience pays off in other Fantasy games, but college football is no place for waffling. The season will be over before you know it.
Each week we’ll take a look at the top six performers at the quarterback, running back and wide receiver positions so you can scan the waiver wire and see if these hot players are available for pick-up. Also, check back Friday for our weekly rankings heading into the new week. With this information, you should be able to formulate a successful lineup either in yearly leagues, or in daily Fantasy play.
See what Brown did last week, and you’ll see why Bortels is a must-start at FIU in Week 2. … Louisville’s Teddy Bridgewater tore up Ohio in Week 1, now it’s Thompson’s turn. … Petty had a successful opener, and now he’ll face a Buffalo team which was picked apart by Ohio State’s Braxton Miller.
Duke Johnson will see a little bit more of a stiff test against Florida. … Paul James should run roughshod over the Spartans of Norfolk State this weekend, an FCS opponent. … Fantasy owners should stash Bishop Sankey if he is available, even though he has a bye in Week 2.
Jamarcus Nelson will find the sledding a lot tougher against LSU, especially on the road. … Rickey Bradley will also face a much more stern test on the road in Lincoln, so maybe hold off one more week if he is on the waiver wire. … Willie Snead is definitely worth an add this weekend.
Photo via caneshooter
- Weigh-in Has Alien, Short Cake, Kick-Ass Threats
- Greg Schiano Out as Coach in Tamba Bay?
- Bradley Speaks On Showdown With Mayweather
- Top 5 NFL Landing Spots for Alabama Crimson Tide Coach