- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- U.S. Men Smashed The 4x400 Relay Record, Reportedly Received 'Love' Afterwards
- Minnesota Representative's Racist NBA Tweet Leaves A Big Mess
- Spring Training Talk: Jose Abreu Is Hot, Cole Hamels Is Not
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
RotoExperts: College Fantasy Football Aftermath — Week 1
The first weekend of college football is in the books, and there were plenty of huge performances. Some were expected, and others were shocking to say the least. The fun thing about College Fantasy Football is that it is short, and rapid fire. If you’re in a re-draft league, there are only nine or 10 regular season games, and there are a ton of options available off the waiver wire. If your players are not performing, and studs are available for pick-up, don’t hesitate. Patience pays off in other Fantasy games, but college football is no place for waffling. The season will be over before you know it.
Each week we’ll take a look at the top six performers at the quarterback, running back and wide receiver positions so you can scan the waiver wire and see if these hot players are available for pick-up. Also, check back Friday for our weekly rankings heading into the new week. With this information, you should be able to formulate a successful lineup either in yearly leagues, or in daily Fantasy play.
See what Brown did last week, and you’ll see why Bortels is a must-start at FIU in Week 2. … Louisville’s Teddy Bridgewater tore up Ohio in Week 1, now it’s Thompson’s turn. … Petty had a successful opener, and now he’ll face a Buffalo team which was picked apart by Ohio State’s Braxton Miller.
Duke Johnson will see a little bit more of a stiff test against Florida. … Paul James should run roughshod over the Spartans of Norfolk State this weekend, an FCS opponent. … Fantasy owners should stash Bishop Sankey if he is available, even though he has a bye in Week 2.
Jamarcus Nelson will find the sledding a lot tougher against LSU, especially on the road. … Rickey Bradley will also face a much more stern test on the road in Lincoln, so maybe hold off one more week if he is on the waiver wire. … Willie Snead is definitely worth an add this weekend.
Photo via caneshooter
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- Tyson Fury Returns to the Ring
- Does Ruslan Provodnikov Strike Fear In Juan Manuel Marquez?