- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Russian BASE Jumps From Mt. Everest, Lets Out Singular “Woo”
In Russians being Russian news: Valery Rozov, 48 , base jumped from the north face of Mt. Everest earlier this month. The stunt is brought to you by Red Bull of course and footage of the jump wasn’t released until earlier today.
The best part is Rozov’s reaction at the 0:55 mark of the video. A singular “woo” at a moderate volume and a clenched fist to the sky. If I just BASE jumped off of Everest I wouldn’t stop wooing until I passed out from a lack of oxygen.
Also I think this stunt gets an asterisk because it was performed by a Russian. Look at all the YouTube videos of Russians doing whatever the fuck they want thousands of feet from the ground. I suspect it’s a Russian tradition to give birth on top of abandoned a construction site in order to destroy the part of your brain that tells the body it’s in danger.
What I’m getting at is Red Bull and YouTube need to sponsor Russia. Every Russian child should get a Red Bull helmet and a GoPro at birth. Documenting the problem is the only responsible course of action. This is my plan, thank you.
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'