- TOP 13 DUNKS OF 2013-14: Nevada's Deonte Burton Dropped A Yammer
- APOCALYPSE?: A Sports Commissioner Admitted A Mistake And Made Up For It
- Chelsea Handler Claims To Have Talked A Lot Of Shit To A-Rod's Face
- Kirk Cousins Said He'd Welcome Gay Teammate Because 'Nobody's Perfect'
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Russian BASE Jumps From Mt. Everest, Lets Out Singular “Woo”
In Russians being Russian news: Valery Rozov, 48 , base jumped from the north face of Mt. Everest earlier this month. The stunt is brought to you by Red Bull of course and footage of the jump wasn’t released until earlier today.
The best part is Rozov’s reaction at the 0:55 mark of the video. A singular “woo” at a moderate volume and a clenched fist to the sky. If I just BASE jumped off of Everest I wouldn’t stop wooing until I passed out from a lack of oxygen.
Also I think this stunt gets an asterisk because it was performed by a Russian. Look at all the YouTube videos of Russians doing whatever the fuck they want thousands of feet from the ground. I suspect it’s a Russian tradition to give birth on top of abandoned a construction site in order to destroy the part of your brain that tells the body it’s in danger.
What I’m getting at is Red Bull and YouTube need to sponsor Russia. Every Russian child should get a Red Bull helmet and a GoPro at birth. Documenting the problem is the only responsible course of action. This is my plan, thank you.
- Jim Harbaugh Wearing Out His Welcome in SF?
- Jaromir Jagr Is Not Happy Right Now
- NFL Breaks 65-Year-Old Scoring Record in 2013
- Peyton Manning's Record Vs. Every NFL Team