- Lionel Messi Meets Fan With GIGANTIC MESSI TATTOO ON HIS BACK
- Best Plays Of The Las Vegas Summer League Title Game
- Germany Celebrated World Cup Win By Whackin' It In Front Of Their Computers ... A Lot
- Chris Bosh Is Reportedly Selling His Ridiculous California Palace
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Russian BASE Jumps From Mt. Everest, Lets Out Singular “Woo”
In Russians being Russian news: Valery Rozov, 48 , base jumped from the north face of Mt. Everest earlier this month. The stunt is brought to you by Red Bull of course and footage of the jump wasn’t released until earlier today.
The best part is Rozov’s reaction at the 0:55 mark of the video. A singular “woo” at a moderate volume and a clenched fist to the sky. If I just BASE jumped off of Everest I wouldn’t stop wooing until I passed out from a lack of oxygen.
Also I think this stunt gets an asterisk because it was performed by a Russian. Look at all the YouTube videos of Russians doing whatever the fuck they want thousands of feet from the ground. I suspect it’s a Russian tradition to give birth on top of abandoned a construction site in order to destroy the part of your brain that tells the body it’s in danger.
What I’m getting at is Red Bull and YouTube need to sponsor Russia. Every Russian child should get a Red Bull helmet and a GoPro at birth. Documenting the problem is the only responsible course of action. This is my plan, thank you.
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Texans Draw Andre Johnson Trade Interest From Four Teams
- Ronda Rousey Ran Over Alexis Davis
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy