- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Something That Shouldn’t Surprise You: The Rams Have Reportedly Fired Gregg Williams
For some reason, Gregg Williams was still the St. Louis Rams’ to get rid of, but just in case you were wondering, he was reportedly let go. Good thing that’s settled, then.
Williams has not yet been reinstated by the NFL, but now regardless of what happens going forward, he will not be the defensive coordinator for the Rams. It’s hard to think he’ll ever be the defensive coordinator for anyone ever, seeing as he offered Saints players thousands of dollars to injure opposing players (remember that?), veritably ruining the Saints’ 2012 season, the spirit of the city of New Orleans, and his own career.
Blake Williams, Gregg’s son, was also let go as the team’s linebackers coach. There are enough Williamses out there, I’m sure Blake can masquerade around as someone who isn’t Gregg Williams’ son. Maybe
[ESPN, Getty Images]
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Broncos Fans Petition to Get Phil Simms Off Their Games
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen