- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With The Best Sharknado Tweets
- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Okay, Fine, This Gentleman Named 'Fat Jew' Is Actually A Pretty Great Mets Fan
- Hall Of Famer On Manziel: 'You're Not Johnny Football. You're Johnny Rookie Bitch'
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Something That Shouldn’t Surprise You: The Rams Have Reportedly Fired Gregg Williams
For some reason, Gregg Williams was still the St. Louis Rams’ to get rid of, but just in case you were wondering, he was reportedly let go. Good thing that’s settled, then.
Williams has not yet been reinstated by the NFL, but now regardless of what happens going forward, he will not be the defensive coordinator for the Rams. It’s hard to think he’ll ever be the defensive coordinator for anyone ever, seeing as he offered Saints players thousands of dollars to injure opposing players (remember that?), veritably ruining the Saints’ 2012 season, the spirit of the city of New Orleans, and his own career.
Blake Williams, Gregg’s son, was also let go as the team’s linebackers coach. There are enough Williamses out there, I’m sure Blake can masquerade around as someone who isn’t Gregg Williams’ son. Maybe
[ESPN, Getty Images]
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?