- Flop Life: Buy Vlade Divac's Fantastic Modern Home In Southern California
- Raptors Bringing Back Old-School Jerseys Next Season
- Todd McShay Is Convinced That The Texans Aren't Taking Johnny Manziel
- Presenting The Portland Raiders: Everyone In The Black Hole Will Wear Flannel
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Something That Shouldn’t Surprise You: The Rams Have Reportedly Fired Gregg Williams
For some reason, Gregg Williams was still the St. Louis Rams’ to get rid of, but just in case you were wondering, he was reportedly let go. Good thing that’s settled, then.
Williams has not yet been reinstated by the NFL, but now regardless of what happens going forward, he will not be the defensive coordinator for the Rams. It’s hard to think he’ll ever be the defensive coordinator for anyone ever, seeing as he offered Saints players thousands of dollars to injure opposing players (remember that?), veritably ruining the Saints’ 2012 season, the spirit of the city of New Orleans, and his own career.
Blake Williams, Gregg’s son, was also let go as the team’s linebackers coach. There are enough Williamses out there, I’m sure Blake can masquerade around as someone who isn’t Gregg Williams’ son. Maybe
[ESPN, Getty Images]
- The Top American Winter Olympians
- NFL Breaks 65-Year-Old Scoring Record in 2013
- Legacy Lost: Patriots Overmatched by Manning and the Denver Broncos
- Colin Kaepernick Self-Destructs In Fourth Quarter As 49ers Lose