- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
SportsGrid’s Tweets Of The Week: Jerry Deafening Klout Knee, Bad-Sportswriter Erections And More
Welcome to SportsGrid’s new Friday feature, where we objectively examine each of the billion-or-so weekly tweets in the Twitterverse and present the best 10 to you. They’re all about sports, except on the occasion that they’re not. Here’s last week’s edition.
Too much. Actually not too much:
DID YOU KNOW: Pete Prisco can only sustain an erection when you read pro-fracking pamphlets to him.
— sir broosk (@celebrityhottub) August 30, 2013
"I haven't thrown my visor in a while. Trying to stay calm. When you see other coaches get mad, you realize how stupid it looks." – Spurrier
— Sara Jane Harris (@SaraJaneHarris) August 29, 2013
— North Korea Reports (@NKoreaReports) August 30, 2013
My favorite scene in Lord of The Rings was when Kim Jong Il delivered the ring into the fires of Mount Rushmore and beat America.
— John Lemon (@JohnLemongrab) August 27, 2013
Very simple. Yet very true.
Forgive me if I've Tweeted this a few (dozen) times before, but it's worth repeating: NCAA. Lol.
— Scott Fujita (@sfujita55) August 28, 2013
Westport: Hedge Fund City.
A youthful horde of future hedge fund managers just advanced to the LLWS championship. The soul stirs, Westport.
— Matt Norlander (@MattNorlander) August 23, 2013
wait a parody account might have just figured it out
tebows makes the pats BECAUSE hes a distraction.media can ask all the Qs u want about tebow its like asking what te gameplan is 4 NEs mascot
— PFTCommenter (@PFTCommenter) August 30, 2013
Today's best headline: "'She degraded an icon' – foam-finger inventor Steve Chmelar's anger as Miley Cyrus 'misrepresents' his creation."
— Caitlin Moran (@caitlinmoran) August 30, 2013
Jerry Deafening Klout Knee:
Who's best college player? Clooney south Carolina? Manziel?
— reality (@jeterfan5128) August 27, 2013
About to watch the future Heisman Memorial Trophy winner play, JaDaven Clowny.
— JJUUSSTTIINN (@JustinWard_7) August 29, 2013
Not that funny by themselves. But read all of these, immediately.
- Filed Under:
- tweets of the week
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World
- 10 Athletes We Don't Want to See in ESPN's Body Issue
- How To Execute The Perfect Uppercut
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence