- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colin Cowherd Goes Off On Callers Over Kobe Bryant, Lakers: 'They're Done'
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- Controversy Over: Colt McCoy Will Start For Washington Next Week If RGIII Can't Go
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
The First Death At Le Mans In Almost 30 Years (VIDEO)
Allan Simonsen crashed his Aston Martin Vantage GTE into a barricade today at the 24 Hours of Le Mans race on the third lap. The last time he finished the race, he had completed 336, back in 2010. He was 34.
In case you aren’t sure what an endurance race is, or Le Mans, here you go. Le Mans is a town in France that pretty much invented endurance racing 90 years ago. Endurance racing is a 24-hour competition to basically do as many laps as possible without destroying your car. Three drivers are required to man each vehicle. It’s like a road trip to California except in a weird circle, with more pee brakes.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts