- Fantasy Football Offensive Primer For The 2014 NFL Season
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brian Hoyer Is The Starter In Cleveland, But Not For Long
- The NFL's VP Of Officiating Explains The Crazy Spike In Penalties
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
The First Death At Le Mans In Almost 30 Years (VIDEO)
Allan Simonsen crashed his Aston Martin Vantage GTE into a barricade today at the 24 Hours of Le Mans race on the third lap. The last time he finished the race, he had completed 336, back in 2010. He was 34.
In case you aren’t sure what an endurance race is, or Le Mans, here you go. Le Mans is a town in France that pretty much invented endurance racing 90 years ago. Endurance racing is a 24-hour competition to basically do as many laps as possible without destroying your car. Three drivers are required to man each vehicle. It’s like a road trip to California except in a weird circle, with more pee brakes.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts