- The Definitive Order Of Any Decent Fantasy First Round This Year
- Madden 15 Player Ratings: The Top 5 MLBs
- Peyton Manning Dancing To Bluegrass Is The Whitest Thing In The Universe
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
The First Death At Le Mans In Almost 30 Years (VIDEO)
Allan Simonsen crashed his Aston Martin Vantage GTE into a barricade today at the 24 Hours of Le Mans race on the third lap. The last time he finished the race, he had completed 336, back in 2010. He was 34.
In case you aren’t sure what an endurance race is, or Le Mans, here you go. Le Mans is a town in France that pretty much invented endurance racing 90 years ago. Endurance racing is a 24-hour competition to basically do as many laps as possible without destroying your car. Three drivers are required to man each vehicle. It’s like a road trip to California except in a weird circle, with more pee brakes.
- Patriots Cheerleaders Enjoy Swimsuit Calendar Shoot in Cancun
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?