- Lionel Messi Meets Fan With GIGANTIC MESSI TATTOO ON HIS BACK
- Best Plays Of The Las Vegas Summer League Title Game
- Germany Celebrated World Cup Win By Whackin' It In Front Of Their Computers ... A Lot
- Chris Bosh Is Reportedly Selling His Ridiculous California Palace
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
The First Death At Le Mans In Almost 30 Years (VIDEO)
Allan Simonsen crashed his Aston Martin Vantage GTE into a barricade today at the 24 Hours of Le Mans race on the third lap. The last time he finished the race, he had completed 336, back in 2010. He was 34.
In case you aren’t sure what an endurance race is, or Le Mans, here you go. Le Mans is a town in France that pretty much invented endurance racing 90 years ago. Endurance racing is a 24-hour competition to basically do as many laps as possible without destroying your car. Three drivers are required to man each vehicle. It’s like a road trip to California except in a weird circle, with more pee brakes.
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Texans Draw Andre Johnson Trade Interest From Four Teams
- Ronda Rousey Ran Over Alexis Davis
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy