- Just Like A Kid Having Fun Out There: Bill Cowher Enjoys Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- It Sounds Like Both RGIII And Mike Shanahan Are Done For The Season [UPDATED]
- This New Billiards Game For PS4 Looks Terrifyingly Real
- College Basketball Top 25: A Lot Of Good Teams Got Dunked On Last Week
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
The First Death At Le Mans In Almost 30 Years (VIDEO)
Allan Simonsen crashed his Aston Martin Vantage GTE into a barricade today at the 24 Hours of Le Mans race on the third lap. The last time he finished the race, he had completed 336, back in 2010. He was 34.
In case you aren’t sure what an endurance race is, or Le Mans, here you go. Le Mans is a town in France that pretty much invented endurance racing 90 years ago. Endurance racing is a 24-hour competition to basically do as many laps as possible without destroying your car. Three drivers are required to man each vehicle. It’s like a road trip to California except in a weird circle, with more pee brakes.
- Hottest Wives/Girlfriends in Sports!
- Reconstructing Manny Pacquiao | RingTV
- Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Will Peyton Manning Break Tom Brady's Touchdown Record?