- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- Fantasy Football Draft Advice: Take A First Round QB, Like B.J. Upton
- Embattled Qatar Is Building An Entire City From Scratch To Host The 2022 World Cup
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
This Mind-Boggling Division III Basketball Statline Will Power You Through Your Morning
Blink a few times, rub your eyes, have a double-take or five, do what you need to do before you can finally believe that what you’re about to see before you is true. Here we go:
Taylor, a 5-10 sophomore, scored 138 points to set an NCAA single-game scoring record.
Taylor made 52 of 108 shots from the field, including 27 of 71 from 3-point range. He made 7 of 10 free throws. He managed all this in just 35 minutes of play.
Ladies and gentlemen, Jack Taylor of Grinnell College. And what have you done with your life?
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row