- Greg Anthony On CNN: It's 'Your Opinion' That Adrian Peterson Is Guilty
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's Hawaii Mansion On The Market For $5.9 Million, Has Very High Door Frames
- 7 Shitty Things That Happened, Or Didn't Happen, In Fantasy Football: Week 2
- Colin Kaepernick Denies Saying Anything For Landmark 'Inappropriate Language' Penalty
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
This Mind-Boggling Division III Basketball Statline Will Power You Through Your Morning
Blink a few times, rub your eyes, have a double-take or five, do what you need to do before you can finally believe that what you’re about to see before you is true. Here we go:
Taylor, a 5-10 sophomore, scored 138 points to set an NCAA single-game scoring record.
Taylor made 52 of 108 shots from the field, including 27 of 71 from 3-point range. He made 7 of 10 free throws. He managed all this in just 35 minutes of play.
Ladies and gentlemen, Jack Taylor of Grinnell College. And what have you done with your life?
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy