- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- This Is Totally Your Year: An Overly Optimistic Preview Of The 2014-15 NFL Season
- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
TNT’s Ernie Johnson Says Goodbye to Jim Huber
Jim Huber, an Emmy-winning broadcaster whose essays on the human dimension of sports were a staple on CNN during his nearly three decades with Turner Broadcasting, died on Monday in Atlanta. He was 67.
The cause was acute leukemia, said CNN, a division of Turner.
The rest of Jim’s obituary can be read at the New York Times, but tonight on TNT’s pregame show Ernie Johnson said his own heartfelt goodbye:
[UPDATED] We have added TNT’s longform tribute to Jim below, including some of his best pieces, it’s well worth the time to watch.
Rest in Peace, Jim.
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar