- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
TNT’s Ernie Johnson Says Goodbye to Jim Huber
Jim Huber, an Emmy-winning broadcaster whose essays on the human dimension of sports were a staple on CNN during his nearly three decades with Turner Broadcasting, died on Monday in Atlanta. He was 67.
The cause was acute leukemia, said CNN, a division of Turner.
The rest of Jim’s obituary can be read at the New York Times, but tonight on TNT’s pregame show Ernie Johnson said his own heartfelt goodbye:
[UPDATED] We have added TNT’s longform tribute to Jim below, including some of his best pieces, it’s well worth the time to watch.
Rest in Peace, Jim.
- Aaron Hernandez's Jailhouse Attack Victim Released
- Nelson Frazier Jr. aka Mabel, Big Daddy V Reportedly Dead
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot