- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Carolina Panthers Season Preview
- Calvin Johnson Won't Be This Year's Top Receiver And 9 Other Bold Fantasy Predictions
- Josh Shaw May Have Made Up That Heroism Story: USC Investigating
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
TNT’s Ernie Johnson Says Goodbye to Jim Huber
Jim Huber, an Emmy-winning broadcaster whose essays on the human dimension of sports were a staple on CNN during his nearly three decades with Turner Broadcasting, died on Monday in Atlanta. He was 67.
The cause was acute leukemia, said CNN, a division of Turner.
The rest of Jim’s obituary can be read at the New York Times, but tonight on TNT’s pregame show Ernie Johnson said his own heartfelt goodbye:
[UPDATED] We have added TNT’s longform tribute to Jim below, including some of his best pieces, it’s well worth the time to watch.
Rest in Peace, Jim.
- Chael Sonnen Receives 2-Year Suspension
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'
- Bellator 121 Brings Cruel Reality Checks
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ