- RotoExperts On The Radio: Kevin Gausman Debuts On Hot Thursday
- Jose Canseco Is Being Investigated For Rape
- Tony Allen Set A New Low For Egregriously And Horribly Flopping
- Son Of Asshole Makes Greatest Hockey Pass-to-One-Timer-Goal We've Seen In Quite Some Time
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
TNT’s Ernie Johnson Says Goodbye to Jim Huber
Jim Huber, an Emmy-winning broadcaster whose essays on the human dimension of sports were a staple on CNN during his nearly three decades with Turner Broadcasting, died on Monday in Atlanta. He was 67.
The cause was acute leukemia, said CNN, a division of Turner.
The rest of Jim’s obituary can be read at the New York Times, but tonight on TNT’s pregame show Ernie Johnson said his own heartfelt goodbye:
[UPDATED] We have added TNT’s longform tribute to Jim below, including some of his best pieces, it’s well worth the time to watch.
Rest in Peace, Jim.
- Michelle Jenneke Shows Us What She's Got
- Which Super Star Athlete is Kissing Carmen Electra?
- Kate Upton's Hottest Shots Yet
- Boxer Dies Protecting Daughter