- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- U.S. Men Smashed The 4x400 Relay Record, Reportedly Received 'Love' Afterwards
- Minnesota Representative's Racist NBA Tweet Leaves A Big Mess
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
TNT’s Ernie Johnson Says Goodbye to Jim Huber
Jim Huber, an Emmy-winning broadcaster whose essays on the human dimension of sports were a staple on CNN during his nearly three decades with Turner Broadcasting, died on Monday in Atlanta. He was 67.
The cause was acute leukemia, said CNN, a division of Turner.
The rest of Jim’s obituary can be read at the New York Times, but tonight on TNT’s pregame show Ernie Johnson said his own heartfelt goodbye:
[UPDATED] We have added TNT’s longform tribute to Jim below, including some of his best pieces, it’s well worth the time to watch.
Rest in Peace, Jim.
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!